bus driver gets fired for shooting g bush a bird

thepushercg

veni vidi vici
Donating Member
Registered
i understand that she should have not done this in front of the kids. but what about ol bush shooting a bird himself, i have seen the video of it. he sees this and makes a phone call and gets her fired. kinda a power trip there for g.w. i just do not agree with this.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html....2e.html

Inappropriate behaviour in front of school childern... I support the firing not for the for flipping the bird but for doing it in front of childern... If the bus was empty that would have been a different story.

(jessup @ Nov. 02 2006,10:06) Inappropriate behaviour in front of school childern... I support the firing not for the for flipping the bird but for doing it in front of childern... If the bus was empty that would have been a different story.
agreed almost 90 percent, i can not see her getting fired. maybe a month off without pay. we did not fire g.w. when he used the bird on t.v. before it went live.

(jessup @ Nov. 02 2006,11:06) Inappropriate behaviour in front of school childern... I support the firing not for the for flipping the bird but for doing it in front of childern... If the bus was empty that would have been a different story.
+1

Is flipping the bird a form of assualt or does it have to be verbal or neither.

She needed to be fired for total disrespect for the President, and her displaying it in front of children.

Doing it in front of the kids... Was wrong but they see that shet everyday at school so doesn't anybody see that it is petty?
Firing her for total disrespect of the President should also not be a reason.

I say give her a promotion!
bowdown.gif

(BlueHaya @ Nov. 02 2006,11:45) She needed to be fired for total disrespect for the President,  and her displaying it in front of children.
+ 1,000

Disrespect and lack of personal responsibility is what's destroying this Country
sad.gif

interesting, I agree that she should not have done that infront of kids. Eventhough they see it at school and probably at home doesnt make it right.

Punish her for violating school policies in front of the kids, if not because it's logical then because they need to enforce their rules to maintain respect for them, but freedom of expression should mean G.W. getting pissy about it doesn't result in her getting fired. I'm not saying it's right, but she has a right to express herself, respectful or no.

Then again, I'm just a naive kid.
rock.gif

i have a friend that drives a bus for the area school, he told me you would not belive the filth that is talked by the kids on the bus. everthing is all about sex. he said everday there telling each other who they had sex with. i bring this up as a point that like posted by others she did not do nothing they havent seen.

But. she should not have done that, it sets a bad example to the kids, they need good adult supervison for a solid stable life.

now for mr.bush , he has said a few nasty words, done a few lines of coke
shoot a bird or two in his day.
what i am getting at is if she got fired shouldnt he be fired for doing the exact same thing ? no matter how anyone paints it, no matter how you color it,
it is still the same he is as guilty of doing the same thing, only his is on video for the world to see. now if a president wants my respect he needs to not ever let that happen, he needs to make sure he does not say things that are bad.
i see all your points about disrespect to the president, but only if he earns your respect do you show him respect back. a sad but true belief is that g.w. is the cause of everones problems, i know better than that myself.
holy lord i am rambling..............

Back