Bummer email from my Dad

He seems fine. We talked via Skype this morning my time and I am gonna Skype him again in an hour or so.
Same time we were talking the doctor came in and I made my father turn the webcam on him.
I spoke to doc for a moment and well via Skype from 7000 miles it made me feel a little better I guess.
Being 39yrs old I have had many yrs with him .
I waited 36yrs to have a son and be able to see the joy in their faces when they are together.

Thank you again to everyone.

Just need to see more of this is all..

P1040740.jpg

For reasons I could not get clear the surgery was moved up a day to Sunday morning early his time.
Which is now...my time...

I did not find this out until this afternoon when he called me on Skype around 3pm.
He told me he just had a shot and wanted to see us and Adam before he went to sleep for the night. The next time he wakes up God willing it will be over and he shoul dbe in recovery.
I have no idea how long a procedure like this will take but needless to say I will be up all night reading a few verses...

Been up all night but ten hours of surgery and he is out and in recovery.
I just spoke to my uncle his younger brother .

God is Great

Prayers sent. They are pretty good at heart surgeries now and I'm sure his life was just extended to enjoy more time with your son.

Spoke to him this morning on the phone.
He sounded fine.
Actually amazed the next day hes talking and telling me he just took a big Caca...
and feels really good.

Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts.

He will now be in rehab for 2 weeks and then go home to Cyprus.

:cheerleader:

Back