Buell Pegs

Hey Bird !!! Morning......I went with the TL1000R Pegs and they made a sizeable difference. I know others that went with the Buell peg mod, and they claim sizeable differences also. Either way ya go....you're gona likey BIG TIME !!!!
super.gif
:

Now I need to do something about the bars, heli, or Doyle's risers...or both !!!!
super.gif
:

super.gif

Hey Bird !!!  Morning......I went with the TL1000R Pegs and they made a sizeable difference.  I know others that went with the Buell peg mod, and they claim sizeable differences also.  Either way ya go....you're gona likey BIG TIME !!!!  
super.gif
:

Now I need to do something about the bars, heli, or Doyle's risers...or both !!!!
super.gif
:
HEY SPUDLEY !!!
beerchug.gif

Good Morning to you to man !!! Yeah, I decided to try the Buell's.. I am actually pretty comfy on the bike, but you never know how comfortable you can really be until you try something different !!!
thumb_up.gif

I'm sure I will eventually do some bar mod's as well !! I will see how the peg's feel, then go from there !!

Have a great Thanksgiving man !!!
beerchug.gif
race.gif

super.gif

beerchug.gif

Yo Yo

Where did you get the begs? Did you go to the dealer or web? I have my 600 mile break in done and would like to try the lower pegs.
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Does anyone have the part # to the bushings. I am stationed in spain and already have the pegs on the way just need to get the bushings. Measurments would be ok as well. outside and insided diameters if anyone has them. Thanks

Lots of info on Buell Pegs, but you can PM GSX1300R-T for a simple solution.

Sorry, I have no idea on measurements.. I purchased mine ready to go from Joe (GSX1300R-T) as well...
cool.gif

I love mine. have not really had a chance to put them to the test but i can tell it will be great.

I got mine from Joe(GSX1300R-T) too. Just got them on earlier & after a very short ride it's amazing the difference it makes. Will definately make your ride more comfortable. Joe's work is top notch! Can't wait to get out on a longer ride to try them out some more.

I think I'm going to give them a try. Thanks for the input I found here.

Back