Buell peg mod bushings

Dakota_oo

Registered
My dad has come through for me and machined 8 Buell peg bushings for me. I only need one so the rest are free to anyone who would like them. Just send me an address and 1 is yours. all you need is a hack saw because you will need to cut them in half to give you one for each side. I have already installed mine and they are a perfect fit... go dad.

Ride hard!

Pm isn't working so I had to post interest public first. Once they are working we can exchange info.

Good on ya Brother...giving like that...you'll be a nice addition to the family.....
super.gif

welcome.gif
beerchug.gif
woot.gif

Well folks they are all spoken for. As I said in the replys to those who PMed me I am stationed in Spain and it takes about a week to the east coast and 2 to the west. They will be in the mail come monday.

Stay up
guns.gif
hadji

Can you post a pic of your bushing? Idid the peg mod but didnt do the bushings yet. I dont see the need for it. AM I missing something? Some one enligthen me.

THx

Can you post a pic of your bushing?  Idid the peg mod but didnt do the bushings yet.  I dont see the need for it.  AM I missing something?  Some one enligthen me.

THx
It's really preference about the bushings. Some individuals prefer a finished look and feel,.......and some don't. With the springs in place,........the pegs do not move around,......but they do have a slight downward angle when the bushings are not used. I make the bushings for my peg packages from 6061 aluminum rod. I polish them to compliment the peg and they also give a nice fit with the peg pin. When you rotate the peg rearward,....the action is smooth like the stock peg. Just my
2cents.gif

I am pretty handicaped when it comes to spelling and figuring out how to post pics so I will just describe it. It looks like a bushing. just kidding it is just a cylindar that fits the OD of the pin and the ID of the peg. My dad just took a bolt and put it in a lathe and stuck a 7/16 drill down the center and machined it down to the ID of the peg hole and sent them to me. He is retired and bored with a lot of tools. These are a tight fit and so there is no wobble in the peg and like GSXR said smoother action.
beerchug.gif

I rode 400 miles yesterday after doing the Buell peg mod. When everyone else was stretching their legs and standing on their pegs. I was still comfy. Great mod, it sure made a difference for me.

BTW sorry to GSXR I am not here to get in yur busyness just tryin to help out
NO problem!! Good info for DIY people. For those who wish to go the NO HASSLE,........READY TO INSTALL way,.........that's why I'm here! So far,........everyone has been pleased with the packages! THANKS TO EVERYONE!!!!

I rode 400 miles yesterday after doing the Buell peg mod.  When everyone else was stretching their legs and standing on their pegs.  I was still comfy.  Great mod, it sure made a difference for me.
THIS is the main reason I sell these Buell peg packages. It doesn't get any better!!! 400 miles,.........no pain!! Yeeeaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!!!!

My dad has come through for me and machined 8 Buell peg bushings for me. I only need one so the rest are free to anyone who would like them. Just send me an address and 1 is yours. all you need is a hack saw because you will need to cut them in half to give you one for each side. I have already installed mine and they are a perfect fit... go dad.

Ride hard!
Ok so today I got a bushing in the mail.... I can only guess it came from you.. Just wanted to say thanks and that was really great considering I was way down from #7.... Cheers!!! and I owe you one! and tell your dad, SPOT ON fit too!

My pleasure,
everyone here has been so helpful! Hell I probably owe you one for some help that you have given me so we are even I am sure. I will let pops know he is glad to help as well.
BBB

Back