Bruce fabrication pipes mounted.

IPHONE556.jpg
BTW Mike, I think it's time you had a big yard sale. How much for the TV!?
laugh.gif

That tv has a super nes built into it with a super mario game in it. Its a "collectors item". Sometimes i get drunk and play on it when its set up. I was going to ask for forgivness for having such a messy garage but i like it dirty.

I took the first ride today. Before was just around the corner a few times.  I went a total of 50 miles to a friends house and back in 40 degree weather. My report on them is they where loud enough to make people look at me in discust and to resonate through my helmet. After i was done having fun i thought of getting a silent core installed. The power is what you would expect. A verry noticable power increase throughout the rpm range although i never tried to top the bike out. It sure pulls hard in third when passing a car(sssss) on the hwy.

My build rating 1-5? 4.0 because they had a crooked hanger bracket which didnt give any mounting probs but. I was pissed that i spent 800 cammel cash dollars and the pipes wherent perfect. And the mid pipes where shorter than they should be.

My performance/sound rating 4.8 because i hvent had it dyno tuned yet and i cant compare to the other pipes.

Bruce fab is a new guy on the market. As far The pipes go they could use a little more specific desighn. Its just a right and left and he tries to make them so that one set will fit multiple bikes which gave me mounting problems. But im a resourceful MF and i got them mounted with no aesthetic/functional probs. They might be feeble run of the mill mods to some but. Im one of the first with those pipes.

They give a throtey growl but arent as LOUD as they look. They can definately be heard screaming on a silent night if you know what i mean. A guy around the corner from me has a full muzzys 4 into 1 with full length pipe and his is louder than mine.

IPHONE566.jpg

IPHONE558.jpg

IPHONE567.jpg

IPHONE555.jpg

IPHONE556.jpg

IPHONE568.jpg
Must love the HID!

Back