Brocks Mega and an 07 - help

frankw

Registered
Any suggestions? In order to keep the woman in my life happy, every once in a while I need to get her on my 07 Busa which I've installed Brock's Megaphone exhaust. The rear peg comes very close to the megaphone and I'm sure her shoe will be touching the hot pipe and melting on it. I don't like the thoughts of that at all.

What have others done when dealing with this same situation? I need some suggestions.

Thanks

Nothing in particular just look for some nice motorcycle boots for women it will help dont have her wearing sneakers or anything like that..

I know your pain! Oh, what to do? I was in that same situation once. Noticed after a ride that she had let the sole of her boot touch the can and it had melted on to it. I did it the best I could. I simply told her that it wasn't her, it was me. You have to let them down gently when you break up with them. Don't want it turning into a fight.
argue.gif
And it is against the law in most states to kill em...
guns.gif
so you are stuck with breaking up with them.

LOL...Just kidding. I used some Mothers on the can and the melted rubber came off after some good rubbing.

yah theres nothng you can do i have a hi mount and my boot hits the s pope going up to the can. Solvent gets it off has to be done after every ride. you learn to live with it and just take it off. long as shes not getting burned dont worry about it just a little more clean up

Thanks,

I can deal with a little clean up as long as it does clean right up! It will drive me crazy until I can get to it. I'll be getting her off and cleaning er up!

What is the best to use for this?

mothers is good.. Or any solvent really. It will come off at first i was pissed as i just bought a 1300 Full TiForce system and was gettig boot marks on it. But it will come off with a little effort.

Back