Brock's installed

High Ranger

Registered
Well after a few months of miss matched parts sent, some issues with Schnitz Racing and a local vendor and a few phone calls to Brock hmself it's all done and back together. And let me say wow, what a difference. I thought she was fast before. The throttle response is like night and day from stock. Now to get her cleaned up and waxed.

<!--EDIT|High Ranger
Reason for Edit: "Pic added"|1142872708 -->

Torn_Down1.jpg

daMN!! SWEET!!! Your Busa is BEEEEAAAUUUTIIFULLL!!! Did you get a PCIIIUSB and try his map? It makes much more difference too.

I have the Brocks street megaphone. I'm lovin that thing. I don't have a PCIII hooked up though.
Will I like my full system even more if I had one?
rock.gif

hey High Ranger looks sweet. got a quick question for you. i am doing an exhaust on mine this weekend. did you remove the rad or oil cooler for the install? looks like you left them in place.

I didn't, as Spigga wrote in a previous post, just cover the rad with cardboard to prevent two things... 1) damage to rad fins, and 2)Serious damage to your hands. It's tight but if you remove the fan you will have enough room to do what ya got to do. Thanks Guy's, I am loving my bike even more now.
cool.gif

Did you have any problems with removing the bolt underneath holding the stock exhaust? I am attempting to install my new exhaust, but the bolt won't back out. Any tips?

Nevermind-torched the locktite and jammed a screwdriver in there to stop the nut from turning-worked well. Sorry for jacking the thread
biggrin.gif

Back