Bridgestone BT-21

full

Registered
ok, bt-15 definitly dead at 5000 kms

now, i ride with bt-21 sport/tourer tire : one word : EXCELLENT  
cool.gif

ya%20mannn%20black%20ducat%20001.jpg

ya%20mannn%20black%20ducat%20002.jpg

Do you feel that you can corner as well as with the BT-15's? Any tyre squeal under heavy braking?

bowdown.gif

Do you feel that you can corner as well as with the BT-15's?  Any tyre squeal under heavy braking?

bowdown.gif
oh yes, no doubt
winkold.gif

I made well 10000 kms with BT-21 in zzr 1400, and I ensure you that you do not have any loss of performance between the 14 and 21, then there between the 15 and 21 it is the same thing
hello.gif

for hard braking...
have still has to have to make a very large braking, it is quite difficult besides with the puffing braking of origin of hayabusa
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
banghead.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I think I will join the club, chubby chick has almost run outta rubbers.
Excelent feedback Full.
clap.gif

I just bought a pair of BT-021s too. Havn't got them on yet but it looks as though they will grip well.
ThumbsUp.gif

I must have a set of the BT-021's as well .

BTW , the 15's seem to be yesterdays tires already .

Bridgestone just released a new BT-016 Hyper Sport tire .

I will be putting a good 12 hour ride on my 21's this weekend, let you all know afterwards how they do.
beerchug.gif

The FJR community has been running the BT-021's for quite a while now. They generally get good comments, except in one area: tread life. Many folks complain the tread life is somewhat abbreviated compared to the Avon Storms, Michelin PR2s, etc. Otherwise, they handle well, seem to afford a fairly light, neutral steering, and have quite excellent dry and wet grip.

Mind you, this is 2nd-hand hearsay I'm giving you.... I have not tried these BT-021s myself, 'cuz I wanted to try the new Dunlop RoadSmarts instead. Thus far, the RoadSmarts are outstanding in every handling category; don't know yet how the treadlife on this tire will be....
cool.gif

Nothing wrong with Bridgestone. The 15 is an excellent tire. Even the 14 is an excellent tire. I went through several sets of 14's when they first came on the market. I've trashed 4-5 sets of 15's as well. The 15's can put down some impressive lap times for a street tire. I'm anxious to see what the 16 has to offer? I'm suspicious it will be a dual compound to compete with Michelin's PP 2ct? We'll see.

I've have no experience on the 21 so I can't comment but I'd give them a shot for extended road trips.

im gonna go for these after i abuse my bt-15s
seems like tread life is longer on bt-21s right?

These big bikes go through sport tires WAYYYY to quick. 2000 miles out of a BT-14 is unacceptable to me. No burnouts...no stunting...just hard acceleration
rock.gif
thumb_down.gif
Besides these aren't literbikes, and from all I've read the new generation high performance sport touring tires give all the traction these big bikes need, and still last way longer than the all sport tires. I'll leave the track tires to the track bikes
winkold.gif
Avon Storms for me next
thumb_up.gif
laugh.gif

Stop wiping your boogers on your tires while working on your bike.

Full, i see that you use the tire like is suposed to be... could you tell the difference that you fell between the bt-15 and the 21? is the difference to put the new 16 and the 21.

Thanks
beerchug.gif

Back