Breonna Taylor

It's both. There are more good cops than bad there Sparky. I've had good cops admit they have bad cops on their own force. The Unions make it tough to get rid of them. Another area of reform.

You do realize I'm old enough to have been exposed to all walks of life right? I mean maybe your lens sees things all one way. Mine doesn't. You wish to make all cops out to be racist. I get it. It's your culture.
Why do you right wingers always characterise what we're thinking? I've never said all cops are bad and I have even admitted getting breaks from a few. But there are predators out there so I don't really know if the guy stopping me is a great public servant or not. My hypothesis gave 2 views, not just a bad cop version. You zoom right past that to the bad cop stuff so you can feed your hate.

This whole thing was just sad...a professional police officer should have never squeezed the trigger until they were absolutely certain of the threat...heck even as a former soldier this was taught to us as not everyone of whom we encountered within a battle area was a threat and we couldn't just go killing everything we encountered.

That being said, a court has spoken and killing or shooting other people isn't going to change that decision. Society is based on law and the expectation people will trust law-makers. Once this trust fails and people fall into a lawless ideology, they revert back to the days of the "wild, wild, west.."

I hear you, sad thing that she lost her life. Weren't the officers shot at first then returned fire though?

Why do you right wingers always characterise what we're thinking? I've never said all cops are bad and I have even admitted getting breaks from a few. But there are predators out there so I don't really know if the guy stopping me is a great public servant or not. My hypothesis gave 2 views, not just a bad cop version. You zoom right past that to the bad cop stuff so you can feed your hate.
You asked me which is it. That's a binary question you asked me to answer. Then it becomes I'm a right winger for my answer. You have a very binary world you are trying to make fit for your problems. You are one angry black man for sure.

I hear you, sad thing that she lost her life. Weren't the officers shot at first then returned fire though?

One round was fired at intruders who gained entry into their apartment after midnight. I might have done the same but not without a target, unlike the cops who blindly shot several rounds into several apartments (and) an unarmed woman.

One round was fired at intruders who gained entry into their apartment after midnight. I might have done the same but not without a target, unlike the cops who blindly shot several rounds into several apartments (and) an unarmed woman.
Hi Who on here has been shot at? Who on here has been shot. How many police officers have been shot at ? Were any of the 3 ever shot at before? Until you have been shot at I am sure that you have no idea of what you would do. I was in the bird many times and watched 51 cal tracers drifting up looking to find us. I have come back to base with 90 holes going in to the bird. So if you were not there you have idea what happened or how fast it all went down. I was shot at by VC with AK 47's at about 90 to 120 ft. I stayed on my 60 [that's M60] until I was out. then I used my 45. If I had paniced and got off the 60 I am almost sure I would not be typing this to day.

Hi Who on here has been shot at? Who on here has been shot. How many police officers have been shot at ? Were any of the 3 ever shot at before? Until you have been shot at I am sure that you have no idea of what you would do. I was in the bird many times and watched 51 cal tracers drifting up looking to find us. I have come back to base with 90 holes going in to the bird. So if you were not there you have idea what happened or how fast it all went down. I was shot at by VC with AK 47's at about 90 to 120 ft. I stayed on my 60 [that's M60] until I was out. then I used my 45. If I had paniced and got off the 60 I am almost sure I would not be typing this to day.
Hi So you can sit at your key board and type about what happened there it means nothing. Unless you were there and then you my still not know what happened. Because I still really do not know all that happened. I know I had 1 bullet left in my 45 and a gun ship came in and I was picked up by another slick!

Hi So you can sit at your key board and type about what happened there it means nothing. Unless you were there and then you my still not know what happened. Because I still really do not know all that happened. I know I had 1 bullet left in my 45 and a gun ship came in and I was picked up by another slick!
Hi If anyone wants to know all that happened that day call me 5084963312.

To anyone who cares, they added some wanted information regarding Hankinson...pulled from here:

"The three counts of Wanton Endangerment...brought against former Detective Brett Hankinson stem from his reportedly firing rounds through a window that entered a neighboring apartment...The grand jury apparently found that Hankinson was not justified in the direction or in the manner in which he fired."

Also interesting and answers why he isn't being charged for her death:
"The grand jury specifically found no conclusive evidence that Hankinson’s rounds struck Taylor."

Back