Brand new Busa

drew.brantley

Registered
Hi guys, been a member for a while to learn about busas, and seeing as i now own one, I thought I'd introduce myself. There is some great things to read about on this site, I can't wait to get home and ride my new red and black busa. Unfortunatley I'm stuck in Iraq until April sooo I've got a little while longer to learn abou the bike. Ive owned a gsxr 750, gsx 1100 and just recently an 04 cbr600rr. I can tell you I will never go back to a honda again, they just cant stay together under hard riding. Anyway, my wife is sending me pictures in a few days, and in about a month or two Ill have more pictures of the modifications I plan on making.

Welcome! Be safe! You should have your wife post the pics here!

Congrats and welcome!
smile.gif

Congrats and welcome! Keep your head down over there, so you can come back to the reasons you are over there!

Ahh the depression of staring at something you cant have for about 5 months, oh well, heres a picture i recieved today. already have a few upgrades ordered, mainly a hotbodies undertail, td +4 swingarm, and of course pipes and a pwr commander.  Customizing a bike from 7000 miles away,  thats crazy.

cropped_for_poster.jpg

Glad you are able to do yours right. Mine was okay, but I am still trying to recover from the ordeal.

Welcome ! We appreciate what you are doing by serving our country. Also you must have done your homework before buying your busa since you purchased the fastest color!!!

Back