boycott burger king

Holda pick kill, hold da let us blame burg gear queen, yes we have is no tow May toes, June or July try us to say hold don... Heel low?... It's for you.

Here, hold my pants up :moon:

15 min :rofl:
yo old boy if your going dish it be ready 2 eat it.have a fantastic day!!!
1267880001552.png

I GOTTA HAVE MY MATO I WAS READY 2 CRY.OR DEMAND MY $$ WHAT KINDA KING HOLDS OUT ON MATOS??

tomato_plant-625.jpg

Well, against my better judgment I'll reply once more. Although I'm not sure what a game between the Dolphins and the Colts have to do with tomatoes and Burger King......I will say this, if the Colts ever have an undefeated season get back in touch and you can gloat all you want! Touche!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

There is a shortage and the prices are a little high. When we ate at the Wendy's in Flagstaff, they had a little sign that read that we had to ask for tomatoes if we wanted them. There might be a time when we will have to pay for them.

I thought I was paying 4 dem when i buyed da burger?
Apparently you need a lesson in economics. When the case of tomatoes goes from $6.50 to over $25 restaurants have to raise their prices. Fast food joints are already making a small profit on their items, it's a "make it up in volume" kind of thing and when one of the items goes up in price nearly 5 times it can gobble up any little bit of profit. They'll raise the price of their menu items then you'll be complaining about that. If you've never been or worked in the food industry it's a real eye opener how little money they make on an item after paying for the raw material costs, labor, other overhead. One little hiccup in the normal chain causes a huge effect. Not food, but think back to the $147+ per barrel of oil in July 2008. EVERYONE was complaining about gas prices.....tomatoes aren't going to cripple the pocketbook of the avg American or cause us to boycott an establishment because they're not a necessity. Get over it....eventually the change in weather will allow the tomato producers to catch up with demand and with that the prices will fall. It's not BK's fault and calling for a boycott of them is pretty lame.

wendy's is doing the same thing. no biggie, go buy a tomato at the store and put it on yourself, lol

bring your own mator

kinda off subject anyone tried the upside down growing things that you hang from your deck, thinking of trying that out, seenem at Walmart....

Since I hate tomatoes this thread makes me happy. I'll have to go back to Burger King now. :thumbsup::laugh:

Back