boycott burger king

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
I STOP IN YESTERDAY IM HAVIN A WHOPPER ATTACK.
I pony up 6 bucks even though I DONT LIKE FRIES NO tomato!!!!
THEN i see this stupid sign DUE 2 NATIONAL TOMATO SHORTAGE WE R NOT SERVING TOMATO ON OUR PRODUCTS.WHAT THE!!!!
1267861897579.jpg

:king::firing::santa::moderator::tantrum::tantrum: I NEED ME TOMATO That was like going baskin robins + sorry we dont have ice cream but heres a tasty cone

I'd say Burger King simply lied to you :whistle:

The sign should have read "Due to the PRICE of tomatoes, we are no longer serving tomatoes on our burgers"!

I went to the grocery store recently with the idea of buying tomatoes to make salsa. When I looked at the price, I figured I'd have to cash in my 401K in order to buy 5 lbs of tomatoes. ???

The Indiana tomato brokers must have used their tomato futures as collateral for their Super Bowl wagers! Hence no tomatoes for you! Plenty in Florida!

Lamb thought you weren't going to Burger king cause you have SMALL hands!:poke:

Wendy's has a sign posted on the register that they, "will provide tomatoes when requested if they have them."

I hate tomatoes so it doesn't break my heart......seriously, it's JUST a tomato! Imagine them not having beef or buns....then you might have a case. :laugh:

Yea but they did beat Miami with only 15 min offense didnt they??

- Indiapolis Colts vs Miami Dolphins 2009 WEEK 2 HIGHLIGHTS[/url]

MNIh0WzbP-E[/MEDIA] over dolphins

If you think I care about a past football game outcome, you are sadly mistaken! It really means nothing to most people. I do not live my life through athletes nor do I assume that I had anything personally to do with any wins or losses associated with a given team! As mentioned in another thread you started, you are approaching troll status with your useless ranting and crap.

Oh, and please don't arrive at a gun fight with a stick.....it will not achieve a winning result!

Have a great day!

Last edited by a moderator:
15 min :rofl:
yo old boy if your going dish it be ready 2 eat it.have a fantastic day!!!
1267880001552.png

I GOTTA HAVE MY MATO I WAS READY 2 CRY.OR DEMAND MY $$ WHAT KINDA KING HOLDS OUT ON MATOS??

tomato_plant-625.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah WTF? They should raise the price of their products to cover the additional cost of the tomatoes! That would make for much more happier customers!

Back