bout to install full system

him

"THE HAYABUSA STUNT GUY"
Donating Member
Registered
I'm supposed to get my full d&d exhaust wenesday. I have already decided to take thursday off to install it. I heard that there was a Pair valve or something that had to be removed or changed or something. Does anyone know what this is. Or what im supposed to be doing. Will an aftermarket exhaust melt the factory fan?

I don't know if you have one or not, but you will have to get a power commander also. Then get it mapped by a good tuner.

i have a pc 2. On the software there is a map for a d&d full system should would that be good enough? Thanks for the link too

man that thing is huge might loose bout 40 pounds.

Just kidding it is pretty big though

You can try the map included, but when I had my D&D boltons installed using the dynojet map the bike ran sluggish. Whenever I had it remapped on the dyno, it ran a lot better. Just try it first to see how it runs.

You can try the map included, but when I had my D&D boltons installed using the dynojet map the bike ran sluggish. Whenever I had it remapped on the dyno, it ran a lot better. Just try it first to see how it runs.
how much did that set you back? Bout how much weight did u lose?

Since I bought my boltons and full system at a tuner nearby, he cut me a deal. $100 for the first time and $50 for the second. I have heard of it ranging from 200 to 350 for anywhere else. Check out dynojets website to see if there are any dynojet approved tuning centers near you. As far as weight, I don't know, maybe 20 pounds?

Dynojet Tuning Centers

Also about the factory fan melting, I have had my full exhaust on for about 1000 miles and have not noticed any melting.

YEAH You will also need PAIR BLOCK OFF plates. To cover the openings when you remove the PAIR. There are several good block off kits out there, but you can also use the pieces of the ends of the pair tubing itself. Just cut, a little welding to close em up and your good to go. RSD did this, works like a champ and it free... hard to beat. You can expensive block off plates if you want, just remember that they are nearly impossible to see on your bike once it's all together.

I would offer Johny Cheese some cash to get you a custom map, he seems to think D&D pipes are worht more than noise and he should know.

Rev

Will the local shop have the block off kit? Kinda want to be annoying people by next weekend and didnt want to wait on the shipping.

I doubt that your local shops would, you can call around and try. If you want to buy them online, order from Tom at Veltune (sponsor of the site), I ordered my set and had them in 2 days.

Veltune

are reaper and valtune the same person?

Sent pm to reaper. His profile says he hasnt been online in a while though

let me know if there is any truth to this but i heard on the street that you can take the valve blowing thingy and cut the rubber cables, use a filler to fill in the holes and use them as valve covers.

my pipes came today and i kinda wanted to get them installed. Bout how long should this job take???

Back