Bought A Busa

nhhack

Registered
Well I bought a new bike a 2005 Hayabusa with 6,000 Miles....its all stock besides the kickstand mod and a K&N air filter.

Im a young rider but I can respect the bike so we will see how it goes  
biggrin.gif

-Nick

<a href="http://www.putfile.com/pic/8024639">
11113471145.jpg

<!--EDIT|nhhack|1208800081-->

Congrats, yo...welcome to the madness!

It's a great place with great people.

I am 17 years old...most people think my parents are NUTS!

Its my second bike I have about 7,000 miles under my belt. I have about 3 Miles on the Busa just a quick spin but im going to the DMV to get my plates 2mrow.
smile.gif

I think your parents are nuts too.
But, seeing you already have the bike, congrats and please be safe.
My son is your age and ..............
Maybe your dad should get one too any you could have a hobby to do together.
Don't do anything crazy. Thats a lot of bike.
Sorry for the lecture. My 2 cents worth.
Slow ride....Take it easy....
I'm showing my age.

I dont wanna
deadhorse.gif
, but that bike has the most power for speed than anything you'll ever own.Dont be a squid on it. You cant enjoy the bike if you are buried beneath it....my 2 cents.

Welcome to the addiction we call the Hayabusa.Org

forgive the preaching. I know what the bike can do, and I am here to tell you "it will launch you from 0-to-dead and buried in a matter of seconds." please, please be careful.

I dont wanna  
deadhorse.gif
, but just because it is "THE FASTEST PRODUCTION BIKE MADE" doesnt mean you hafta push it to see for yourself. Trust me "anyone here at the Org can tell you the bike will launch you from 0-to-dead and buried in a matter of seconds". We know what the bike can do and what i's capable of. All you friends may ask how fast, reply with "faster than you wanna go". please, please be careful.

and  
welcome.gif
 to the addiction we call the Org.

sorry to sound like I am preaching....

Welcome to the board keep it locked up!!!!! They are the number one stolen bike for 2007.. Trust me on that they took my 05 before I knew what happen. Thank god for State Farm taking care of me now I have a 04 Red Limited. BECAREFULL be safe and enjoy your bike.
David

Back