Bottle Difference?

spote3

Registered
Ok guys, I have a quick question... is there a difference between a 2.5 lb Co2 bottle and a 2.5 lb nitrous bottle? This is a pic of a Co2 bottle that I was hoping to use for nitrous.

co2 bottle.jpg

Guys... Thanks for the heads up, now I know what to look for. I've got some decisions to make....hmmmmm....

o, cool then. does that mean i could grab a paintball bottle then, and just change the valve?

Aluminum Bottles are rated at 1800 psi or 2015 psi. Both can be used for Nitrous,Co2 and Nitrogen

Last edited:
I have used co2 bottles and they work fine. I can fit 3 12oz bottles in my tale section of my 08. and no one knows they are there. great sneeky system. I will say it ill only last for about a 15 second shot or 50 hp. then pressure is way low.

Here what i made with paintball bottles.
Co boilds more pressure as Nos so no problem with the bottles.
The german paintball bottles are (must) be tested to 3000psi to get aproval
Change the valves !

Before and after 1lb

bot-2.jpg

bot-1.jpg

Last edited:
I have used co2 bottles and they work fine. I can fit 3 12oz bottles in my tale section of my 08. and no one knows they are there. great sneeky system. I will say it ill only last for about a 15 second shot or 50 hp. then pressure is way low.

How big are those bottles I was just lookng at some 10oz bottles? Check my post out if you dont mind. Dont wanna hijack this thread....

Paintball tanks easily mount under the trim piece between the fairing and the neck and tank. Right on top of or beside the ram air duct. Very sneaky.:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Back