Bosshound is down !!!!!!!! (No, He Didn't Crash Again)

glad to hear you are ok...+1 on vman1300 hooking you up on anything stock and the shorty Pazzos are a definite upgrade to the stock levers

Hot damn dude, you just received a big :thumbsup: from me. A real stand up guy!

Do you know how rare it is to have a guy step up and say, "I screwed up and crashed"? It's like one in a hundred, maybe! Someone should start a thread on "What's your excuse for crashing".

Glad you didn't get hurt!

Hey man, glad you are ok.

I see you dont have frame sliders. Mine have saved me from many a scratch/dent. Last time I went down my front tire slipped on an unseen piece of plastic while backing up to park. Black plastic on asphalt . . . Go figure!

I upgraded the bar ends and levers on my 06. I know I still have the ends, but need to check on the levers. You are welcome to them if you like.

Am away riding in SC right now, so keep in mind I cant look until I get back . . .

Last edited:
You can have my K8 stock bar ends, bars and footpegs if it will help send PM.

Hot damn dude, you just received a big :thumbsup: from me. A real stand up guy!

Do you know how rare it is to have a guy step up and say, "I screwed up and crashed"? It's like one in a hundred, maybe!

True that.
Accountability is sexxee! :whistle:

Bosshound I have a set of stock bars from my 01' Busa, if that will help you can have them. Wardie

Sorry about that Boss. Glad you are okay. I hope you get everything back in tact for the spring bro. I have to paint mine over. Just trying to find the time to get with my painter.

I just did the same thing about 3 weeks ago, coming out of a parking lot, just let out the clutch, (Western WA) and barely gave throttle, and wham, I'm wathcing my new busa shoot out in front of me, land on here right side and slide about 35 or so feet. Picked it back up road to meet my wife at her appointment, cooincidence the hospital, where I had my now sore left thumb looked at and found out it was broken. Had surgery, 1 screw, 1 metal pin coming out on dec 14. Wife says sell bike, I said, NO. Oh and I am also looking for right side fairings x2 silver 08.

Back