BOB, can you verify?

00busaTX

aegri somnia, and proud member of P. E. A.
Donating Member
Registered
This is around your parts of the world right? LOL

Can you and Randy comment please?

- Leprechaun in Mobile, Alabama[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
With out even looking at the video and seeing the title I can tell you this did in fact actually happen.

Must of been one of those slow news days. Don't know about Leprechauns, but they sure got a lot of footage of crack monsters! :rofl:

I never knew that a scaffolding coupling pin could be used as a Leprechaun flute. And handed down thousands of years? ??? Somebody's been smoking something!
What a great story. :rofl:

Last edited:
Must of been one of those slow news days. Don't know about Leprechauns, but they sure got a lot of footage of crack monsters! :rofl:

I never knew that a scaffolding coupling pin could be used as a Leprechaun flute. And handed down thousands of years? ??? Somebody's been smoking something!
What a great story. :rofl:
You forgot the part about it getting handed down by his great grand daddy :laugh:

Yea it was pretty rediculous.. Basically some crackhead claimed he saw a leprauchan in a tree, told all of his friends, they all started partying, and the news came and covered it :)

Someone drew a sketch of it on a napkin and sold it on ebay for a few thousand $..

its one of those news stories like the dude in madison,alabama talking about " you better watch yo children, wifes, and husbands cause they be raping everyone out hur."

Yea it was pretty rediculous.. Basically some crackhead claimed he saw a leprauchan in a tree, told all of his friends, they all started partying, and the news came and covered it :)

Someone drew a sketch of it on a napkin and sold it on ebay for a few thousand $..

Hey, watch it Ben....
I saw that friggin thing too!

He was riding a Kawasaki through the tunnel and I gave chase all the way to Gulf Shores... He kept flipping Lucky Charms over his shoulders but I persisted, dodging them like so many love bugs....

Then, while I hunted him along the formerly oil soaked coastline....Tinkerbell came out and climbed on my Busa.... She side tracked me she did, or I'd of had him..... A clever distraction the likes of which has kept him on the fringe this long.... Me thinks them to be in concert....

ImageShack Links Do Not Work
By busa at 2010-07-18

Next time.... next time....

Last edited:
Opossum?

You must be referring to the marsupial; possum.

The word 'Possum' lacks an 'O'....:rofl:

"All doze dat saw a Leprachaun say HeyAyyyy"

Did that last guy say he was gonna run a 'back hoe' under the tree or a 'black ho' ?

I saw that video last night:rofl:

Don't rub it in :poke:

The "raping everyone" video was less than an hour from my house. How do they always seem to find the most backwards redneck or a half drunk methed out crack head to interview??? At least so far this year we haven't had a no tooth inbred redneck describing a tornado as a freight train!
Posted via Mobile Device

The "raping everyone" video was less than an hour from my house. How do they always seem to find the most backwards redneck or a half drunk methed out crack head to interview??? At least so far this year we haven't had a no tooth inbred redneck describing a tornado as a freight train!
Posted via Mobile Device

When I saw that video I was wondering if they really put that on the news. I mean come on, don't they have an editing room? Couldn't they just have made a blurb about it and put up pictures? It always seems like they pick out the most uneducated backwards person to put on camera.

When I see stuff like that I pray to God that it happened somewhere else and not the state you live in.

Now go hide your childern and yo wife:laugh:

Back