Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boaz went fast!!!

Moparict

Donating Member
Registered
Boaz finally got the courage to twist the throttle on his sexy bike at the dragstrip Sunday. I don't have pics readily available, but I know he does. Congrats to him for doing it! He hot lapped that poor bike for 30 minutes! I felt sorry for his bike and gave it a hug after he was done. I think he's hooked!!
laugh.gif
It was a nice ride home, other than the wind, and he was feeling pretty froggy! We'll see what happens later in the year.
clap.gif

come on boaz where are the pics. you dont want our pic enforcer after you

rosie_oterror.jpg

beerchug.gif
waiting impatiently for the pics
thumb_up.gif

beerchug.gif
Congrats.... Now where are the pics??

come on boaz where are the pics. you dont want our pic enforcer after you
dude that pic is funny as hell

and wrong on so many different levels that if you post it again we will have no choice but to puke on your shoes
rofl.gif

Guys if he doesn't post pics and vids soon, I'll do it when I get home. I'm at work right now and can't do it. He went a best of 10.81 @ 141mph leaving VERY soft. I'm talking 2.5 or more in the 60'. Then down track he was blowing the tire off and skating around. Pretty good for a noob.

Was he on the drag pegs like this?
laugh.gif

Deals_gap_2007_156.jpg

The biggest kick I get is when the guy comes back and goes "Wow, 1/4 mile is pretty long"

Top Bottom