BMW

Bought a 06 1150 GS Adventure last month. With a lot of extras. Got a fair deal on it. The jury is still out to weather I like it or not. Don't know if Im BMW type person or not. It's a very nice ride and I still have the Busa to cure my need for speed.
Two different worlds Two great bikes
Have this dream of riding to Nova Scotia and Alaska. Now I have the bike its just a matter of time and money

no bimmer owners other than U n Bogus that I know of, Rev-'cept mebbe some bike owners???

dunno if I'll ever go to touring bikes but BMW would b nice....if I actually wana slow down enuf to SEE some 'scenery'
firedevil.gif

for now I'll pass on the offer-until they make a Bavarian battle-droidmobile that costs less then $50k n can still put out over 400hp...just used tha wife's 300SRT8 to embarass a '08 E 6.3AMG on the freeway-yes I said FREEWAY...punkazz couldnt keep up-guess his sticker-price was bigger than his b@11$.
(he did give a thumbs-up after I braked for him to catch up tho...
cool.gif
)

Who else here has a BMW other than Bogus and myself?

I didn't think there were that many BMW owners here on the forums.
Yours is sweeet! Share a pic for us
beerchug.gif
whistling.gif
Yeah Twist my arm...

ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY was the 28th... I'm still smitten.

Maybe I'll post up some thoughts on one year with the thing. I wouldn't do white again, or the aluminum trim, but otherwise I'm thrilled.

Oh and Big-D, While I won't ever see 400HP out of this 3-liter twin turbo inline 6. There are more than a few plug in modules and one OEM reflash that will give me 380HP and about 360lbft of torque for about $1000 some a little less, Dinan OEM supported about double that. But I haven't felt the need for more... Proof I am growing up a little maybe?

IMG_0579.jpg

no bimmer owners other than U n Bogus that I know of, Rev-'cept mebbe some bike owners???

dunno if I'll ever go to touring bikes but BMW would b nice....if I actually wana slow down enuf to SEE some 'scenery'
firedevil.gif

for now I'll pass on the offer-until they make a Bavarian battle-droidmobile that costs less then $50k n can still put out over 400hp...just used tha wife's 300SRT8 to embarass a '08 E 6.3AMG on the freeway-yes I said FREEWAY...punkazz couldnt keep up-guess his sticker-price was bigger than his b@11$.
(he did give a thumbs-up after I braked for him to catch up tho...
cool.gif
)
the new 450hp hemi is a tempting offering... I want it in the magnum wagon but the $35G is holding me back (I only put about 4k miles per year on my cars)

Mrs says I can get a new(er) car but having trouble finding what she calls the black "mafia" wagon I want
laugh.gif

I ordered my wife a 128i convertible a week ago.
Schweet! Fantastic car for the wife, and should be an absolute kick to drive.
I probably have about as much of a chance driving it as she does of taking the busa out on her own.
laugh.gif
Hmm, I would say BS but the wife hasn't driven my car so yeah. I can't really talk. Still though, she has to sleep eventually.
laugh.gif
thats my strategy to get the 335XI for a few hours
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back