BLU88 WENT DOWN TODAY

BLU88

Registered
Was going home for lunch, cutting thru a neigborhood i always go thru. went into a curve a little to fast and got some rear wheel chatter and before i knew it i was going down. into the grass toward a car. was able to miss the car and not hit the house.

I AM FINE knee sore, neck sore, hit my head, and elbow sore.
AND OF COURSE MY PRIDE AND FEELINGS.

if anybody can help with any parts... thanks in advance.

need left front peg  assebly, left lower fairing, maybe front fairing. will have to get upper cowling brace.

will take pics later and post.
2002 black n blue

<!--EDIT|BLU88
Reason for Edit: "add pic"|1094670979 -->

busaacident831_035.jpg

Not good! Sorry to hear that. Could have been worse and you were okay, so not all bad!

Sorry to hear about it...damn, I've messed up on roads I'm very familiar with more than once, but knock on wood (my head), I've been able to keep the bike up...

Just glad you're okay, well, except for the ego...good luck getting everything back together and not being sore...

I have a black/blue lower right side, lightly scratched (no cracks/breaks) from falling over in the drive way but a perfect painter or heck, just use it as is. Know you said left side, but just in case I have one
cool.gif

THANKS ALL... zuk thanks for the offer .. right side is perfect all damage on left side.
sad.gif

<!--EDIT|BLU88
Reason for Edit: "add pic to post"|1094671371 -->

busaacident831_036.jpg

Sorry to hear about the crash, but I'm glad you're okay...relatively speaking.
beerchug.gif

Hang in there.

I hate hearing that kind of news. Glad to hear you're ok.

Didn't you have those funky European magic mushroom crash bobbins? If so did it do any good or make things worse?

Sorry to hear that you wrecked. Atleast you didn't break anything.

Back