Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blinkers Flashing

busabike04

Registered
Help my 2004 Busa died today and running about 25mph coming on a stop sign. The Busa Started right up but the blinkers started flashing and have not stopped. The 04 Busa has 2300 miles and runs great but the blinkers are flashing. The only thing I did was get gas right before that happened. I am new to this board so any help would be great.

Thanks

You probably hit the kill switch on the throttle side (the little red button). LQQk there first to see if you activated it.  Let me know if thats your problem ?

Since I dont have an 04 which has the hazzard light I cant help you there but it sound like you hit the switch to activate the hazzard lights as well.

Probably when you grab a fist full of throttle you almost shid you pants from the torque and rolled off the throttle very quickly while grabbing and touching stuff you weren't aware of.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126567758 -->

You were right I hit the hazzard switch. Its hard for me to see because it is black with some small white writing on it. I guess the motorcycle dying right after I got gas sent me off track. My son in law said the same thing as you did. Thanks for the help. I feel stupid.

No sweat champ, glad to help. Also welcome aboard and be sure to go to the General Discussion forum and introduce yourself and be sure to post plenty of photos of the bike.

beerchug.gif

Probably when you grab a fist full of throttle you almost shid you pants from the torque and rolled off the throttle very quickly while grabbing and touching stuff you weren't aware of.
thats some funny shid ! good explanation! ROFLMAO!

You need to stop using that blinker-gas and switch to another brand.
smile.gif

I was going to say the blinker fluid was probably low.... but too late
down.gif
biggrin.gif

You're both close, but just a little off the mark. His blinker fluid overflow tubes are probably plugged. If you remember the notes in the service manual, in 2004 Suzuki moved the blinker fluid container under the gas tank to save space. If you completely fill up the gas tank though, the weight forces some of the blinker fluid out. Ordinarily the vent tubes would compensate for this, but if they get plugged the extra pressure would activate the blinkers.
wink.gif

You're both close, but just a little off the mark. His blinker fluid overflow tubes are probably plugged. If you remember the notes in the service manual, in 2004 Suzuki moved the blinker fluid container under the gas tank to save space. If you completely fill up the gas tank though, the weight forces some of the blinker fluid out. Ordinarily the vent tubes would compensate for this, but if they get plugged the extra pressure would activate the blinkers.
wink.gif
wow.gif

THATS RIGHT!!!!

ices_rofl.gif
You guy should be writing the Owner's Manual! It would make for some good readin'!
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|omslaw
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126641438 -->

The Busa is a pantz fillah thrillah untill you get used to it's power delivery.

Top Bottom