Blancas down !

Glad to see you made it out ok.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction for my crash a couple weeks ago. Not sure how far you are into your rebuilding, but I recommend you calling Honda East Justin, member here on the .Org (I am sure you know that). He just gave me an incredible deal on all my plastics and other parts. Call him versus using the web.:whistle: Parts department. 1-877-437-1631

OH NO!
i go off the grid for a week and you wipe out. im sorry buddy, that sucks.
:poke: at least no livestock was involved.

:goodidea:looks like you are going to need some more stickers.

it reminds me of when i went zippin off the off ramp around Mobile doin 90mph and almost wiped out. all it took was a second.

thats such a bummer. i know how much pride you put into in taking care of her.

aww man, now your wife is never going to let you ride up to Wyoming :laugh:

have you thought of just having a custom paint job done? a rattle can may work for me, but i have a vison of something a little nicer for your mechine. or i could just send you a box of NCOM stickers :thumbsup:

i am glad you were not seriously injured. hows your helmet look? you left quite the dent :poke:with your head!

heal quick my friend.

Sorry to hear.. glad your ok and your busa still run's like a champ.. no big deal. could be a lot worse.. ill share my story later today..

Sorry to hear you went down. Know how you feel. The positive is you are still with us and still want to ride. I'm sure you will use the experience to improve some habits.

Back