Black, White, or Wait.............

A 2008 for 10 grand is a deal for you? Seriously?

+1

I got my 2008 2 years ago used for $8300.

Of course you have to factor in that the 2011's went up at least 2 G's for inflation (even though nothing changed).. so compared to sticker price on a 2011, $10k for a used one sounds good.

Welcome,id love to visit the islands w/my busa,but you stated that its a bank loan that the busa will be purchased with,id see about purchasing one from the mainland (new)for a better price ,shipping and everything like Blanka stated ,remember the intrest on the loan,you dont want to shell out all that money if you dont need too,be patient ,besides whats the hurry you get to ride all year anyway ,lucky dog

I vote black for sure.....
b6a50496-98f3-459f-96da-018a79db50ab.jpg

100_0787.jpg

A 2008 for 10 grand is a deal for you? Seriously?

Well I would say considering it only has 1000 miles and easily over $5k in upgrades done to it. And average NADA value on a 08 right now is $8700, the seller is taking a good little loss and selling it reasonably. And now I see it is only $9300 and has a best offer option. If I wasn't in the selling mode I would run down and get it,pull mods ,replace with stock stuff I already have and resell it and have less than $1k into all the goodies with travel expenses. ???

2008 Suzuki Hayabusa w/ 1000 Miles. Carrozzeria Wheels w/ Works Rotors, Michelin Powers Tires, Pazzo Levers, Custom Leather Seat w/ Ostrich Skin Flames, Powder Coated Rear Sets F/R, Vortex Spools, Brocks Titanium Full CT Series Header w/ Power Commander, Brocks Clutch Mod, Brocks Lowering Links w/ Front End Radial Strap Kit, Adams Upper Triple Clamp, Myrtle West Shorty Kick Stand

white, preferably the white 09, but a white 11 if need be.... that way you can put a white seat on it and wont burn yourself on the seat thats been in the hawaiian sun for 5 minute :laugh:

Ok, well here is where i stand after going to the dealer yesterday:

2011 Busa, they are not budging on price, the want $13,699 plus fees, which came out to $15,192. OUCH!

Now, I already have a bank check for a new motorcycle loan. which is at 5.99%

This makes me looking at $341/mo for 48mo. plus insurance. I checked with my geico, which i have been loyal to for over 8 years. $1292 yr for full coverage $250 deduct.

Now, they have 4 left over 2010 GSXR 1K's on the floor they are asking $10,998 + fees. Asked Geico how much for the same coverage, they said $992/yr.....Weird, I think its because Hawaii goes by CC's rather than model.

Now I'm rethinking about getting a used motorcycle loan, and hunt down the perfect the Busa either here or mainland and having it shipped here. Hopefully around 8-9.5k for a nice one......I cant justify the $400+ a mo payment for a new bike yet.....looks like i'm going used.........

And the Hunt begins :)

Back