Black, White, or Wait.............

little squirt

Registered
Hi all, new guy here. Currently ride a Husky supermoto and want to get back to the street side again. Got my bank loan check in hand for my new busa. My local dealer has black and white, cant really decide on which one, I'm leaning towards the black, but I hate how black shows the day after you buy it, its like everything goes down hill and the black is never the same as day one....what you guys think? or wait to see if 2012 has better colors...

Thanks for any input!

BTW here is my current ride :thumbsup:

75a0a648.jpg

:welcome: umm i like white, but i dont thenk the tank/gold goes well with it... the 09 white and blue looks much more better, you are right about black being hard to keep clean, id got with the black if i hadnt been able to go with the blue.... its gonna be a big step up from your chainsaw :D

Thanks all for the welcome party!! No, i used to race a gsxr1216 on the juice, ran 8.90's. Ive since switched to supermoto 3 years ago and its fun as hell, but like i said, itching for the street again and want a nice big comfy bike!

Anybody here have a good shots of the 2011 egg white out in the sun?? Been searching this forum for the past 5 days and just trying to collect as much color input to help make up my mind :beerchug:

edit: just found this linky :)

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gen-...all-white-2nd-gen-show-them-what-you-got.html

My wife has the white 09... looks much better then the newer white color or egg shell something color...:whistle:

I agree I have white 09 but like the 2011 Black better than the 11 White which is more of a Creme color. If it were me and seeing as how all bikes are same sans color I'd look for a leftover 09 white to steal a deal on.

For an island I'd go white too, on the black models it would be like a one minute trip from one side to the other, at least with the white you get to ride for a little while. :whistle:

For an island I'd go white too, on the black models it would be like a one minute trip from one side to the other, at least with the white you get to ride for a little while. :whistle:

Could be worse - with the Orange and Black he'd need to attach floats if he rode longer than 30 seconds .. :poke:

Kinda hard when you live on a island in the middle of the ocean and with only one dealer too....:banghead:

How much would it cost to ship a bike you just bought in California?
Don't give up so easy. Out of all of Cali I bet there's a dealer just wishing they could get rid of that bike that's been sitting in the crate.

But being youre in Hi you will most likely see 2012s if there is one sooner than us. There were no 2010s in continental USA but Hi had them. That is because your bikes come direct from Japan and not usa distributers.

How much would it cost to ship a bike you just bought in California?
Don't give up so easy. Out of all of Cali I bet there's a dealer just wishing they could get rid of that bike that's been sitting in the crate.

But being youre in Hi you will most likely see 2012s if there is one sooner than us. There were no 2010s in continental USA but Hi had them. That is because your bikes come direct from Japan and not usa distributers.

Very true, but this place HATES it when you "import" anything and try to get it registered...Not buying local is like a sin around here. I dont mind supporting our community/economy, its certainly different than anywhere else. **** buys and sells out here for retail....just check CL postings its unreal

well heading over the dealer in a few to check out the 2011 black vs. Egg white....guess i'll have them push em out side so i get a good look them!!

thanks for all the input! :thumbsup:

dang, is this anyones here?? what a deal

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzu...les&hash=item3cbb0fe9b4#vi-contentgigamovesId

Back