Bin Laden DEAD

As info emerges about the compound and occupants <from CNN>

Neighbors said when a kids ball was accidentally bounced over the fence , instead of retrieving the ball for the kids , they were simply paid money to go buy another. The neighbors presumed the occupants were gold traders or had other murky business dealings because of expensive cars coming and going late at night.

The news anchor summed it up as a society that doesn't pry into another neighbors life and the locals didn't expect the occupants to be whom they turned out to be.

ok now being the pain i am...no disrespect for our troops i would not doubt that he died from a heart attack while playing golf with the cia and halig burton exectutives and bush completing the 4some ...thats why they had to release his body...:poke:

i agree

conspiracy theory.....makes for an interesting turn of events...im sure it was already discussed but i love how obama had said the first signs of osama were brought to his attention in August of last year and that last week he confirmed there was enough information to go through with a mission and that on a sunday he AUTHORIZED the attack and did not contact ANY Pakistani authorities or the Pakistani President until AFTER the mission was carried out and that osama was dead....that gets under my skin and screams somethin ain't right. but what do i know im just a mindless us army grunt....:poke::poke:

he AUTHORIZED the attack and did not contact ANY Pakistani authorities or the Pakistani President until AFTER the mission was carried out

What was he going to do? - Call the President of the world's only Islamic nuclear power, a country with a long history of internal terrorism, and ask permission to kill a man seen by many Muslims as their defender against Western Crusaders?

Even if the Pakistani President knew, he won't ever admit it, or he himself will become the target of terrorists.

Osama Facebook.jpg

Osama Facebook.jpg

As more conflicting details come out I too am a bit suspicious of how the operation went down, however I do believe he is dead. There are too many Republicans also saying they've seen the picture and the man is dead. They wouldn't want to give credit to Obama if he wasn't really dead. They'd all look like complete tools when Osama popped up later going "hey I'm not dead".

I think we are seeing conflicting details, because what really went down was we knew good and well he was going to get a bullet in his head before we got there. Now they just wanted to make it sound like he was moving in a threatening action so they could justify not bringing him in alive (which is fine with me), however someone didn't get their story straight before hand. :poke:

As far as the sneak attack goes I'm pretty certain our military has some pretty advance technology that we, and others (Pakistan) know nothing about. What better way to test it out then with a mission like this. I think you take the advance technology and training of our seals combined with the fact that he thought he was safe living in Pakistan and that's what made it possible. Just my opinion.

Who do terrorist contact before they murder inocent men, women and children?

When a terrorist murders anyone... they should/need to be held accountable for their actions... It does not matter who you are... or where you are... You need to be buried at sea.

When you harbor and protect a terrorist that you know for a fact has murdered inocent women and children... You too... need to be buried at sea.

For at least the last 6 years... Presidents Bush and Obama have paid the military leaders of Pakastan over 1.5 billion dollars a year. Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.???

Just my 2 cents...:whistle:

I'm beginning to think this is what happened.....

Was simply time to relocate him. Since he can't just hop in a taxi and go to the airport an elaborate scam needed to take place. A few explosions, some ketchup on the carpet for the news cameras, a fake DNA test and no body! Yeah don't worry they will believe it.

I'm beginning to think this is what happened.....

Was simply time to relocate him. Since he can't just hop in a taxi and go to the airport an elaborate scam needed to take place. A few explosions, some ketchup on the carpet for the news cameras, a fake DNA test and no body! Yeah don't worry they will believe it.

No offense Saiid, but you've been watching too much TV. :laugh: Get out and ride the Busa more....:thumbsup:

Back