Bin Laden - this is really cynical

AJAY

Registered
I can't believe I'm thinking this, but I wouldn't put much past this administration.

[Conspiracy theory mode on]
Yesterday, an airstrike in Libya targeted Mohamar Khaddafi, but instead it killed one of his sons. This was a major story and was coming out very bad against the NATO mission. Suddenly we have this Bin Laden story. From what I hear, this happened a week ago, we even have the body, but they were waiting for DNA confirmation before announcing the news.

Isn't it interesting that they bring this news out just at the right time to knock the Khaddafi son airstrike story right off the front page and into the weeds?

Call me suspicious.
[Conspiracy theory mode off]

It's still great news. Bin Laden deserves it. Screw him.

ok now being the pain i am...no disrespect for our troops i would not doubt that he died from a heart attack while playing golf with the cia and halig burton exectutives and bush completing the 4some ...thats why they had to release his body...

I think the story is interesting. Some news accounts say we conducted this mission a week ago and waited for the DNA proof. Then the Pres. says last night he gave the go ahead FRIDAY ??? . Then the mission was performed by a small group of Covert Ops, then it was 4 Navy Seals, then 2 Heli were used, then 4 Heli's and one went down with mechanical problems. Then it was one was shot down (well I guess if you have hole's in our engine and liquids are pouring out where they're not suppose too, it is mechanical :laugh: ) but was then destroyed by us on the ground. I guess the only consistant thing is there were NO U.S injurys :cheerleader:

Of course this is the typical NEWS before we get all the facts reporting. And on Omar, I'll believe it was just his Youngest College Son and Grand Children when THEIR bodys are ID'ed for sure. And it was not just a strike on a Major Com Center as NATO reported :beerchug:

Body at sea.... There goes any secondary lab testing lol

Back