Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Billet sprocket covers

suzuki4life

Banned
Captain just gave the okay

Here's how stuff works.

members $175 shipped in US 48 states via USPS priority mail

donating members $160 shipped in US 48 states via USPS priority mail (you will see it pays to support this site)

quantity available 99. I do discounted pricing on orders over ten to the same address. I can have another 100 made in 3 days if need be. First orders will ship out Thursday 3/30/06

Picture231.jpg

specs:
T6 6061(3pc design)
steel clutch rod
303 stainless hardware

paypal:
cyber_chicken75@hotmail.com

MO's also accepted.

Dayyumm, thatz a hell of a deal, Suk. I paid over $200 without shipping.  Here a before and  after photo of mine with a lil elbow grease applied to it.
This is a must have mod Playaz because it will save your waterpump and pushrod in case of a chain break.

DSC02477.jpg

DSC02499.jpg

S4L man sweet deal man sign me up. wana post up your paypal addy man?

Also got any covers for the front wheel when ya remove a rotor? an any Nos bottles laying around?

Dayyumm, thatz a hell of a deal, Suk. I paid over $200 without shipping.  Here a before and  after photo of mine with a lil elbow grease applied to it.
This is a must have mod Playaz because it will save your waterpump and pushrod in case of a chain break.

DSC02477.jpg

DSC02499.jpg
*chuckles* yep that's basically the same thing.

My intention is to bring prices down into a reasonable and competitive arena. When that happens, I will back out of the public view. I am tired of $10 parts costing $100. If anyone wants to respond to my challenge with lower prices, I'll be happy to answer. As I said in an earlier post, I choose how much I work for, so labor costs are irrelevant to me.

I am choosing hayabusa.org because it is not a commercial front for a store. Its actually a member base that I honestly feel can support itself. Maybe if guys like me give people reasons (ie: saving cash) to support such communities, they can become self supporting and better overall.

This would be a cheap investment just like the frame slider, and kickstand mod, people.
Do a search to see how much damage to your pocket, parts (sprocket cover,waterpump and pushrod) and a headache that can be caused by a snapped chain.

Herez a link to my DIY for those wanting to install.

My.02

Holla

Rhythm

Do you have a DIY for getting such a nice polish on it?

Thanks

Too good of a deal to pass up,I'm sending my $ tomorrow!
smile.gif

My intention is to bring prices down into a reasonable and competitive arena. When that happens, I will back out of the public view. I am tired of $10 parts costing $100. If anyone wants to respond to my challenge with lower prices, I'll be happy to answer. As I said in an earlier post, I choose how much I work for, so labor costs are irrelevant to me.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely !!!!!!

My intention is to bring prices down into a reasonable and competitive arena. When that happens, I will back out of the public view. I am tired of $10 parts costing $100. If anyone wants to respond to my challenge with lower prices, I'll be happy to answer. As I said in an earlier post, I choose how much I work for, so labor costs are irrelevant to me.

Absolutely !!!!!!
[/QUOTE]
Are these still being done ?
And will you ship to Uk ?

Absolutely !!!!!!
Are these still being done ?
And will you ship to Uk ?
[/QUOTE]
The person you are asking hasn't been seen on the forum since 2019....and this thread is from 2006...I wouldn't get hopeful of a response from the OP....

Top Bottom