Biketoberfest

wow.gif
Car!!! Oh...uhhhh..we ain't going anywhere near O'town...  
laugh.gif
Alright, who's got a back seat SmiLy can use for the day? Although a chase car is a good idea...
smile.gif

I haven't been on a bike since my accident and I just had another one when I went to PR that messed up more my prior injuries. I think I'll stick to following with my car and maybe if there's an extra helmet that fits getting a ride around the area over there if that's ok with any of you; but I wouldn't ride the whole trip.

sad.gif
Smily, I'd start asking for references before getting on anyone elses bike. I don't know how you can ride pillion anyway... Too darn Scary.

Wouldn't ride with just anyone, gotta be someone that I trust or know.

Ride Pillion? Would you mind explaining what the heck you meant by that?
rock.gif

Wouldn't ride with just anyone, gotta be someone that I trust or know.

Ride Pillion?  Would you mind explaining what the heck you meant by that?  
rock.gif

Sorry Darlin, My bad...

Definition: The backseat on a motorcycle for its passenger. Also, a passenger is said to ride pillion.

Pronunciation: Pill-yon • (noun)
Pillion[/QUOTE]

It's slowly gaining acceptance over here.  Been around for a little while...

Originally from the Equestrian world..

Pillion
(n.) A panel or cushion saddle; the under pad or cushion of saddle; esp., a pad or cushion put on behind a man's saddle, on which a woman may ride.[/QUOTE]

Coño you guys never remember me for this trips!!!  
mad.gif

I'm in Kissimmee...where could I meet up with you guys?  
rock.gif

Vanessa
If we leave Lakeland between 7:00 and 7:15, we should be in Groveland within an hour. If you take 192 past Disney it will dead end into US 27. Take 27 north to Clermont, I think it takes about 15 or 20 minutes. You'll know your close to Clermont when you see the huge Harley dealer on the hill on your left. Take 50 west from 27 in Clermont (just past the harley dealer) drive west about 10 minutes and you'll come to the town of Groveland. Just as you enter town, you'll see where SR33 heads south to Polk City, we will have our first stop of the trip at the Citgo Station at that intersection. If you get to downtown Groveland (about 3 blocks long) you've gone too far. It should be about a 45 minute drive from the Disney area.

Kevin

I'll have my camera. Will be taking a lot of pics.

SmiLy, if you don't want to follow the guys up through Ocala let me know, I'll meet you here in Daytona. Plan is lunch at the Ocean Deck, as soon as I talk to them tomorrow. I don't have an extra helmet, but if you can get one I'll carry you around town for the day ( if you would be comfy with that, of course ).

Okie...here's my plan for now: The guys from Central Florida Cycle Riders are going on Saturday too, so I'll be following them since they're in my area. I used to ride with them when I had the accident.

Flynjay...if you want PM me your contact # so that I can contact you when I get to Daytona and meet you guys up there for a little while. '

I think I'll stay for a few hours there and then head to the beach.

Looking fwd to meet the faces behind the pc!
tounge.gif

Sorry Folks I am calling it...  I'm Out.    

Despite my map Reading, the promise of good weather, good roads, good people, and a serious urge to show up just for the Brother/sisterhood....  I am bowing out.  It's not the ride, so much as the destination, and I really just have no urge to deal with crowds and hassle...

The route looks pretty sweet, the group is going to be a kick in the ass, but the destination holds no appeal to me.  OH...  and up at 0530 on a Saturday?
rock.gif
 Have ya'll lost your fuggin minds  

I am no longer active duty and I haven't been recalled, therefore my ass will be outta bed around 0800 earliest.  

Joker, You Da Man,  I'll send you a PM momentarily.

So, count me out, though I think a ride to Daytona on a NON-Event weekend could be the Cats-Ass...  And we all still need to get to Okeechobee when the Eater comes down and we gotta look up Bronc3...    

Anyhoo, Have a great ride take lots of pics I'll prolly regret it later, but I am sitting this trip out.  Have a good trip Ya'll, and be sure to rub it in later...

Rev

thats cool rev i hear ya i went last year too many damn bikes i basically walked the bike down main st. it was sooooo fu@#in packed the fan turned on at least 5 times and the constant taunt of fat bastards yellin out "hey kid get that jap piece of sh!t outa here" normally i would laugh at them toss up the 1 finger salute and dust them but not in daytona and the cops man thats a whole different story the only reason im hittin this up is because this is probably my last 1 depending on where i get transfered to next summer i hear pearl harbor is nice
rock.gif

Pearl Harbor is off the chain. I was at Schofield Barracks for 4 years. Hawaii is a beeeeyooootiful place, lotsa twisties too!!!!!!!!!

Went out today for a short ride through town.....2 hrs  
wink.gif

Lots of bikes out split looks like 70/30 cruisers to sport.  Saw at least 10 different Busas.  1 with about 12K in Bling.

Here's a picture of the Ocean Deck..... we can eat inside up top or down stairs just off the water.    Parking there is free, so it goes quickly.  I'll meet you guys there in the morning.  I'll post a map in a few minutes.

C-ya all in the morning....11-ish right?

SmiLy call me when you get into town, I'll give you directions from where ever.

Jay

<!--EDIT|flynjay
Reason for Edit: None given...|1098501001 -->

100_0905.jpg

Back