BikerBoyz......

rather spend that kind of paper on some phat chrome and custom paint and engine mods but thats just me

Too high, I don't care if the pope rode them to sanctuary but, some poor sucker will buy them.
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

they went crazy20k for a bike
with 20 k
you can make your bike like ghost riders busa with a turbo
and hit 250 miles an hour in real life

Hey ... these bikes or replicas of them were all sold in ebay last summer. I think the 'Busa went for close to $12k.

DJ

if you click on the linkto buy it, it says that there wer emore tan one of each bike made for the movie, so you dont have the only one from the movie. i actually kinda like the paint on the busa

Hey ... these bikes or replicas of them were all sold in ebay last summer. I think the 'Busa went for close to $12k.

DJ
I'm glad that you said that because I remember the exact same thing.
rock.gif

Brian
yep i follewed the biddding on the busa. It do go for anywhere near 20k.. Could be wrong but I believe the final bid was 15k+ but i could be wrong . I remeber thinking thats not a bad deal for a custom painted chromed out bike.

20k may sound like a lot but its really not. To chrome out a bike from front to back, wheels, forks, rearsets, etc actually runs closer to 5k than I want to admit by the time you figure in the labor cost. And custom paint jobs like those easily go for $3500+ add in the cost of the bike and it can easily cost you 20k

iamwithstupid.gif
I've dumped about 5500 on my bike already and it doesn't look anything like that one. I think 20k is reasonable. Not cheap nor expensive.

They completely ruined that Ducati, it is completely ugly. Think of the poser points you would get with smokes bike
smile.gif

hehe oh boy can i have one NOT the movie was like watching a make believe hero unrealisticly save the day.Those guys ever rode to the potential of the machines they would soil themselves.None for me i'm riding.

<!--EDIT|SHODA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1077057249 -->

Back