bike stolen

(zukracer @ Jun. 09 2007,23:08)
(dadofthree @ Jun. 08 2007,14:10) I don't think they make anything that stops a thief, just aggravates the shid out of them.
beerchug.gif
sure they do ...
Amen....They got to first get by this to get to mine:

Jack_Resized.jpg

Holy crap,this guy (666) just pulled a MCMustang! Guy got into his car and drove like 2 hours to meet me.Nice meeting you by the way Sebastian,hope we can do some business in the near future.
super.gif

(nitrousjunkie @ Jun. 09 2007,12:20) Holy crap,this guy (666) just pulled a MCMustang! Guy got into his car and drove like 2 hours to meet me.Nice meeting you by the way Sebastian,hope we can do some business in the near future.
super.gif
Thats cool.

666, sink a large u-bolt with big nuts and washers,and/or re bar, into a patch of freshly poured concrete. Then lock yer bike to it with cables and chains.(leave the chain and cable loose so its harder to cut). Then when the alarm goes off,they'll have to work fast to get your scooter.

RSD.

Myself,I never used to even lock the steering on my busa when it was home.

I have one of the best home security measures....

over 300 pounds of Rottweilers.

RSD.

nice meeting you and nice to see your turbo. woah! i must say im real glad i drove out there. if i go turbo then i go with you for sure . more than the bike im glad to see a fellow member. by the way i got clicked twice on the way back to dubai
biggrin.gif
by the camera.

rubberside down this time around i am going to do that. thanks for the tip. if i was in a villa then rotwillers it wouldve been.
the guys who have lost their bikes are just waiting for anyone person to be caught to 666 straight to hell

SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS, I HOPE YOU GET IT BACK. I'M NOT FROM UAE, BUT I HELPED BUILD UAE EMBASSY IN WASHINGTON DC ABOUT 5 YEARS AGO. IF YOU COUNTRY LOOKS ANYTHING LIKE THE EMBASSY. WOW WOW
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Back