Bike Pics... as if u all have never seen one

We're hijacking the heck out of Shindo's thread ... sorry man ... but yeah I 'accidently' got that new 04 SE ... what can I say ... good FICO score I guess
smile.gif
... I've was keeping it on the down low because I've been fighting a losing battle not to mod it ( don't say it Michelle ) ... anyway I'm going to mod it or not this winter and then 'Diablo' will an official coming out next spring
smile.gif

smile.gif

Those red se look good in pictures but they look awesome in person especially with chrome wheels.

Bullet, I could not stop laughing when I saw Va on the pink "Barbie Busa" bike. That made my day. My god that was funny.

And Va, your just sweet so you would never say anything bad about anyone's bike but I thought that was funny.

anyway I'm going to mod it or not this winter and then 'Diablo' will an official coming out next spring
smile.gif
Sager, I just had to laugh when you said that. Some would say (not me) that it does not seem odd that a Pink Busa would have a coming out.

I think "Barbie Busa" said that.

I think I need to hide now.

anyway I'm going to mod it or not this winter and then 'Diablo' will an official coming out next spring
smile.gif
Sager, I just had to laugh when you said that.  Some would say (not me) that it does not seem odd that a Pink Busa would have a coming out.

I think "Barbie Busa" said that.

I think I need to hide now.
My sincerest apologies for this complete hi-jacking of a thread...

DJ knows how I feel about Diablo and all of it's impending mods...
biggrin.gif
 I would never say such a thing...

Lazer, you'd better get your butt to another country before I track you down!  
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: "not saying..."|1090596857 -->

BASTARDS!!! Dont make me take more pictures with my car and the bike, and a hot chik friend of mine so i can feel good about myself again!!!!!!

Talk more about my BIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahha'

Bullet, I could not stop laughing when I saw Va on the pink "Barbie Busa" bike.  That made my day.  My god that was funny.

And Va, your just sweet so you would never say anything bad about anyone's bike but I thought that was funny.
Yeah, she keeps tryin' to get me to paint her busa like that but I just haven't had time to get to it.
wink.gif

BASTARDS!!! Dont make me take more pictures with my car and the bike, and a hot chik friend of mine so i can feel good about myself again!!!!!!  

Talk more about my BIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  hahahahha'
Ok, ok... Sorry.
wink.gif
Your pink busa is cool as Hell, man. Sorry to jack yer thread.
biggrin.gif

Ignore those that think that bike is pink!  I love that red...haven't seen one yet in person, but I think they look sweet...

If I'd waited for the '04 models, I'd be riding on the RED one...
biggrin.gif
Is this comment coming from someone who rides a pink bike, of course you like the 04, you don't even have to paint it, leave it out in the sun a few years and it'll turn pink naturally.
wink.gif

Just kidding, I almost bought one myself, but the black/purple kept fillin' my mind.
cool.gif

Sweeeet bike and welcome to the board. Two weeks and only 500 miles, in three days I had 900.

<!--EDIT|BA BUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1090737325 -->

The colors that you ALL have mentioned are pretty sweet and I do mean sweet! But all jokes aside, EVERYONE knows that the fastest bike is the '00 Red/Gray. This is no joke. It really is the fastest. I have heard tale that other 'Busas cower at the mention of my bike in the area!!
cool.gif

Back