Bike Night in the big City

The funny thing is that if she knew anything, she would know that Japan is one of the top five nations in the WORLD in metalurgy, production efficiency and overall quality! This ain't our granddaddys Japan in 2012.

Well, I have a foot in both worlds. I do my best to make them blend. Like when I ride the Busa and just want to take a break at the HD shop I park under the shelter labeled "harley parking only" I do get some looks but honestly I don't even tell them I own I HD too.

It's really only been a few times I get the look of, don't speak to me but I just chalked that up to guys trying to shine in front of there OLs. I suggest to continue to go and walk with confidence, that is the only way we break down those walls.

PB1 Sent from my ADR6400L using Forum Runner

That generally how are bike night is, but i tend to fit in better with the harley guys anyway, most of dont even guess that the 6'5 tattood guy in the leather vest is on a suzuki :laugh: No offense to anyone on here but generally the sport bike guys that show up at ours are the kind that are more worried about they're alpinestar boots matching they're alpine star pants...and jacket and helmet and making sure all that matches they're bike then they are about going and talking bikes. We dont get alot of the hard core clubs at ours, but generally when they are there they are tame. And just there to look at bikes.

I've got and ridden both, and been looked down upon by both groups. I wonder if it's because most HD riders have never ridden a sportbike, and visa versa.....

I've got and ridden both, and been looked down upon by both groups. I wonder if it's because most HD riders have never ridden a sportbike, and visa versa.....

That may be true could me true to a large extent by the way. Maybe a friendly exchange program would be in order :laugh:. Raydog could offer the guys on Harleys a ride on his busa and they give him theirs too for a taste around the block a couple of times. ??? I wonder

That may be true could me true to a large extent by the way. Maybe a friendly exchange program would be in order :laugh:. Raydog could offer the guys on Harleys a ride on his busa and they give him theirs too for a taste around the block a couple of times. ??? I wonder

No that's not it.

Back