Bike for sale

jfksmith

Registered
Am getting transferred and cant take bike with me along with 3 cars so I am considering selling my bike. It has 1300 miles on it and comes with the tre mod already done and tank bra,chrome reservoir caps with kanji, will consider all reasonable offers... get ahold of me and we will see how reasonable your offer is.... john

yer gonna take 3 cars with ya....but not gonna bother with the Busa ?

what are the 3 cars.... Lambourgini,Ferrari,Hummer...???

I'm dyin' to hear what three cars get taken over a
HAYABUSA

I think jfk is sayin he can't take the busa...and he can't take his three cars as well, Rubba.

At least, that's what I'm thinkin.
rock.gif
cool.gif

my 3 cars, 04 maxima, 02 range rover, 68 camaro , trying to figure away to get them all there but may have to just leave the bike here in storage till thesummer and just drive it down. Just hated to leave it here and figured if I didnt lose too much I would just get an 05 busa when they come out. The cars , well at least 2 have to go cuz of the kids will be needing transportation to and from school and so forth , but the company that wanted 1400 to ship the bike seemed alot of money to send a bike when i could just sell it and buy another one when i get there. Doesnt seem logical , but Id rather not take the chance on shipping it and taking any chance of something happening to it , but i guess that is what insurance is for.... thanks for the input though, its always better for an extra set of thoughts to put it into perspective... thanks again

<!--EDIT|jfksmith
Reason for Edit: None given...|1096000161 -->

tow the busa with the rover it will pull no prob unless your going to cuba
just my opinion my RI brotha cant give up the habit

$1400 is a bit much unless you're moving cross-country. My advice: Don't sell!

Rent a big u-haul, and auto transport. Put the bike and other stuff in the u-hual, then put the '68 Camaro on the transport.

That should keep both of the prize rides safe and in your view the whole trip.
biggrin.gif

ya...what they said. You must be moving yer belongs an furniture an shid , just throw the busa in the back of the moving truck.
no brainer....

yer gonna lose more than 1400 hundred in the selling process, re-insure,re-license,taxes again,blah blah blah...

still for sale? how much?

<!--EDIT|elmostro
Reason for Edit: None given...|1097033439 -->

dude keep the busa, fug the cars. In fact throw the kids and wife out too while your at it. Set your priorities straight!

How did you ever get into the purp/black club with your head screwed on backwards ?
smile.gif

fyi-- I may be gettin' transfered to Singapore. Your damn right.. I'm flying my baby busa out there with me or else I ain't goin.

Wife, stereo, house, cars, etc are all on the auction block tho... BRO.

Back