Bike Anniversary

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
WOW, I have had my bike 3 years now and what a ride it has been.
smile.gif
I have had so many great times and made so many great friends. I met Kevin ( VMAN1300 ) and Brenda in Gatlinburg, they didnt even know me and offered me a place to stay that rainy night, great people. Don (RAYABUSABUSA0818), man, we have had some awesome rides, Randy ( YH2K) and Dawn (BLONDONABUSA), Called me up yesterday when they were having fun at the Floribama with everyone, and welcomed me into there home back last summer. There are so many great people here. Not to mention all the wonderful rides I have taken with my 2 daughters Lauren and Halie. Well, I will quit rambling now. Here are a few pics of my bike when I brought it home 3 years ago, I think it looks as good now as it did then.
smile.gif

090_90__Small_.JPG

smile.gif

Thanks (Doug)Captain for this awesome site where we can all get together and meet each other.
beerchug.gif
See ya at the bash.
smile.gif

I can relate Tim... without the bikes we would have never met. I may be moving farther way, but I's still just a phone call away if you ever need anything.

Cool thread Tim.. I've had the pleasure of riding with you and all the members mentioned except for Kevin, I can't catch up to him to ride with him..
laugh.gif

All great peeps, Congrats on three years of ownership..
bowdown.gif
31000 miles thats about a 10000 mile a year average, I can only wish I could ride that many miles a year..
thumb_up.gif

The old girl is still looking top notch my friend..
ThumbsUp.gif

I can relate Tim... without the bikes we would have never met.  I may be moving farther way, but I's still just a phone call away if you ever need anything.
Ted, you are correct, without the bikes we would never met. I have really enjoyed your friendship and the rides we have been on together has been great. Seems like when I follow you through the N.GA mountains I ride better than anytime, thanks for showing me great lines. This spring, You need to come stay at my house for a weekend and Don and I will take you around the roads up here.
beerchug.gif
to great friends.

Cool thread Tim.. I've had the pleasure of riding with you and all the members mentioned except for Kevin, I can't catch up to him to ride with him..  
laugh.gif

All great peeps, Congrats on three years of ownership..  
bowdown.gif
 31000 miles thats about a 10000 mile a year average, I can only wish I could ride that many miles a year..  
thumb_up.gif

The old girl is still looking top notch my friend..  
ThumbsUp.gif
Thanks Doyle. Dont worry, the only time I ride with Kevin is when we first take off, then I see him when we get to where we are going.
laugh.gif
My hats off to his wife Brenda, I think it would scare me to death to ride with him through the gap.
smile.gif

laugh.gif

It's great when something you enjoy brings you great friends too!

Back