Bigger Rear Wheel

Here is a pic of my 200 pirelli

busapic1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not too big on cornering anyways.  Not until I buy some leathers with knee pads and stuff.  Do you need to buy a new rim to put a 200 on the rear wheel or will the stock rims handle it?
Cornering as in regular cornering, not knee dragging. Good to have something that corners with out problems so you do not need the leathers.
biggrin.gif

Playaz like a big rear endzzzzzzzzzzzzz
kickass.gif

Dont get me wrong fellaz I like to hit the corners deep;but I just love the look of nice big fat juicy booty on the rear of my girl >>>>>>>>AKA(BUSA)
tounge.gif

Here is my 200 HPX Pilot Sport.  Looks and corners good.  I have the same one on my 929 and I really lay that down through the corners.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is my 200 HPX Pilot Sport. Looks and corners good. I have the same one on my 929 and I really lay that down through the corners. [/QUOTE]

Is that some knew concept tire you got ?  Cuz it looks like a little red <span style='color:red'>x</span> in a box
biggrin.gif

LOL, Rhythm you can't talk too much becasue you have that same concept tire yourself, try this url.  It's the 11th post user pchblq.

Oh man I lovn it pchblq . All I can say is bootylicoussssssss, I gotta have it . Yo pchblq show me your chicken edges on the rear tire . I wanna see how much gangsta lean you get on the corners
biggrin.gif

Has anyone tried or have seen those bolt on swingarm extenders that company is selling on Ebay. They just bolt on and give you six inches of stretch or so. I was curious if they were safe or if any one had any experiance with such a thing. What kind of chain do you need for that?
pissed.gif

Has anyone tried or have seen those bolt on swingarm extenders that company is selling on Ebay. They just bolt on and give you six inches of stretch or so. I was curious if they were safe or if any one had any experiance with such a thing. What kind of chain do you need for that?
pissed.gif
If you buy an extension, get it from this guy.
HE builds great extensions and is a board member and a good guy that won't leave you hanging!

GIXX1300R@aol.com

Yes, that ARE safe!

Here's my 200 BT010

DSC01668.JPG

Sorry it's so dirty!
There is alot of construction IN and around my house!

DSC01669.JPG

Back