Big Bore and NOS...

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
Well I've got to give it up to the Big Bore and NOS guys...Went to the track Sunday and witnessed one hell of a rider turning the throttle on a motor and nos bike...5.7's @ 131mph in the 1/8th...That mother was moving...

Anyway the rider was referred to as "Little Fred" you guys from the Memphis area may know him...He's about 5'5 soaking wet might be 100pds...Awesome rider...

Bike was a Busa year unknown...Bore and amount of nos unknown...

Getting it done!
smile.gif

I've heard of little Fred, he's a big time street racer. His crew hangs over at psychobike.com. How long was the bike?

I've heard of little Fred, he's a big time street racer. His crew hangs over at psychobike.com. How long was the bike?
It was at least 6 over and slammed...They had 4 bikes 3 Busas and a 1k...All the bikes were running at least a 6.0 and they could all ride...Their clud name is "Desperadas"...

We got a couple of em running that in Huntsville. You should really come down Stunnah for the Lucky 7/11 .

Puttin' it down! Sounds like a great night to watch the action.

Should be running 5.4 range to match that MPH but fast regardless. A 60 shot with a good rider will easily got 5.7's...

Back