Biden the pinhead..

By the look on Donald's face, she's gonna get a good talkin' to when they get home lmao.
She actually looks like she's about to kiss that idiot.
What a (un)lucky photo that is, the timing of the shutter could not be worse for her . . shallow, easily led woman that she is. :confused:
:popcorn:
Donald has to much of the "bad little boy" in him to ever be holding the leash. I kinda think SHE is the one in charge o_O

Doubt that, she is old school Eastern European, subservient wife by tradition.
Trump is a take no sh$t kinda guy, that’s the way it appears anyway..... who knows what goes on behind closed dungeon doors.... :cool:
Nobody wants to the mental picture the leader of the free world in a diaper and dog collar. With the first lady in black skin tight latex holding the leash ewwww!:eek: I certainly DO NOT want anyone visualizing that so let's change the subject.

i6vju5fvxgx51.jpg

I for one don't believe this is a reality on any level...just by saying this would negate the whole democratic process within the USA. Being Canadian it is a "so what" story but seeing as the US is our closest neighbor and ally, things affecting it affects us.

One guy lost, one guy won, that's the whole story...people who like the guy who lost aren't happy-go figure.

I don't mind Biden (there could be a lot worse candidates out there), he is a long serving politician which can be good or bad depending at how you look at it...he is a gear head so that's a bonus....

The more I see how Trump acts, the less I like him.

Doubt that, she is old school Eastern European, subservient wife by tradition.
Trump is a take no sh$t kinda guy, that’s the way it appears anyway..... who knows what goes on behind closed dungeon doors.... :cool:
YOUR TAKE ON TRUMP is a take no sh$T kinda guy or just scumbag cheat on your pregnant wife kinda guy

Biden the Pedo can't control himself. :crazy:

Hi. I think Biden is doing a good job. 2 trillion on covid 4 trillion on inferstructor and 94 trillion on climet change. He has lost only 7,500,000 jobs. I think the goverment should take total of our live. We can give them all our money so they can take care of us, better than we can. They can give us a block of cheese sone bread and a few cans of meet. they can also give us close like 2 shirts [brown] and 2 pairs of brown pants a year, we will all be OK.

Hi. I think Biden is doing a good job. 2 trillion on covid 4 trillion on inferstructor and 94 trillion on climet change. He has lost only 7,500,000 jobs. I think the goverment should take total of our live. We can give them all our money so they can take care of us, better than we can. They can give us a block of cheese sone bread and a few cans of meet. they can also give us close like 2 shirts [brown] and 2 pairs of brown pants a year, we will all be OK.

That's Trudeau's plan for Canada.... come on up!

Please explain
Hi In the oil fields pipelines, that is what heard. I do think he is doing a good job so far, better them I thought. We do need more illegals to fill the jobs that Americans do not want to, and to commit the crimes that Americans do not want to commit. I think it is good the kicked Trump off of Face Book. I do believe in free speech as long it is government approved free speech!

Hi In the oil fields pipelines, that is what heard. I do think he is doing a good job so far, better them I thought. We do need more illegals to fill the jobs that Americans do not want to, and to commit the crimes that Americans do not want to commit. I think it is good the kicked Trump off of Face Book. I do believe in free speech as long it is government approved free speech!
Your 7,500,000 jobs lost number is just a bit outside, and the conceived connection between immigrants and crime is not supported by statistics nor is it appreciated. You can do better Michael.

Back