BEWARE!!!!! Jack McCoy RCC Sportbike

2wicked

Registered
Just thought I would bring this to the attention of as many customers as possible. This is in regards to:

Jack McCoy of
RCC Sportbike, AKA
M 43 Powersports
327 East Saginaw Highway
Grand Ledge, MI 48837
Phone: (517) 925-8154
Fax: (517) 925-8156
Email: rccsportbike@hotmail.com

This guy is not an RCC Turbos dealer and is in no way affiliated with RCC Turbos. I have had numerous calls now from customers that have spoken to this guy, he will claim to be selling you an RCC Turbos, turbo kit, for a discounted price. I just got off the phone with one customer, who apparently was speaking with Jack yesterday, and this morning. Jack told him he was just here at RCC Turbos yesterday, I have never met this lier. Be very weary of him, he is also selling Stedman kits as RCC kits.

Jack is also in the process of selling a customer an RCC kit from another board, when I alerted the customer that Jack will never sell RCC kits he became worried, apparently now he is in the process of getting a used RCC kit for this customer. I have also had numerous phone calls from a customer that has paid Jack well over $20 000 for a bike with a 330 tire and RCC Turbo kit, the customer has yet to recieve anything, and is in the process of legal action. Further more Full Throttle Motorsports in Michigan is currently suing this guy for Injunctive Relief and Damages Resulting from Trade Name Violation and Unfair Competition. Which is exactly what he is doing to RCC Turbos.

Richard

You know the funny part about the B-king. Rick from Ricks Custom Cycle built it, and the bike has never been on a dyno, Rick has talked to me about tuning that bike, but to date it has never been on a dyno. Jack is just pulling hp #s out of his a%&.

There is even more to this, I just recieved a call from someone telling me about more of this guys business. Lets just say, he has a Craigs listing, looking for Hayabusas, and if they do not have a title, there will be no questions asked. Sure is ballsy. I also was told why he does not care if they have titles.

Richard

This forum hasn't had any success with them either... On 5-2-2010 RCCsportbike wanted to come on as an advertiser. I set everthing up and within the first month I received a paypal notification that they had cancelled their subscription. I contacted Jack and he stated they were not leaving and he would get it fixed.. I never received another email or call from him again.. I did find out that he was telling people not too long ago that he was an advertiser here and the person he told called me and asked me if it was true... I personally think they tried to use that one payment as a way to tell people that they were advertising here even though they cancelled...

The negative business habits are really catching up to this company....

cap

HA, i always wondered who that guy was...

He sells turbo kits on ebay as well, and his user name is RCCSportbikes or something...

Was SERIOUSLY confused initially because i thought they were RCC turbos for the longest time...

You may want to get his eBay business closed down also if you can. Get in touch with eBay and they may suspend his account if made aware of the legal action against him. He has tons of Youtube videos also

There is even more to this, I just recieved a call from someone telling me about more of this guys business. Lets just say, he has a Craigs listing, looking for Hayabusas, and if they do not have a title, there will be no questions asked. Sure is ballsy. I also was told why he does not care if they have titles.

Richard[/QUOTE]
Sure is true and he scraps the frame and parts them out choppp shopppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richard
Sure is true and he scraps the frame and parts them out choppp shopppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually from what I have heard, he applies new #s to the frame and resells the bike. he is not chopping them for parts. He supposedly has a lot of titles for bikes that have been shipped out of the country.

Richard

Back