Best headphones I've owned... (I like my music)

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
So I have had 2 set of Bose earbuds and they were really nice aside from the annoying silicone pieces that would fall off or how somehow 2 of mine broke without physical damage... So i had to switch to something else with equal or better quality music for not any more money. I used to have Rockford Fosgate in my care and i knew of their excellent quality so I have their earphones a shot and WOW... so much better than Bose and i picked them up for 90 bucks w shipping on eBay brand new. Super crisp clear music and a load of bass. TANGLE FREE CORD <--- SO NICE YOU CANT EVEN BELIEVE. They stay in my ears and dont budge out... Very comfortable too. Moreso than Bose. Link: http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/prod..._id=302&item_id=117286&locale=en_US&p_status=

34024642-2-440-OVR-1.png

619644.jpg

If you want the seller on eBay i got them from let me know. Quick shipping too.

They are noise cancelling but you can hear stuff outside of them but when music plays nothing interferes :thumbsup:

Its like Taylor Swift is singing straight into my ear :thumbsup: :laugh:

those look pretty sweet, i use skull candy earbuds and i like them so far. picked them up from bestbuy for $15 and they have been great so far. ill probably try those out on my next pair

those look pretty sweet, i use skull candy earbuds and i like them so far. picked them up from bestbuy for $15 and they have been great so far. ill probably try those out on my next pair

You wouldnt think theres a difference til you buy a set of expensive ones. You do pay for quality when it comes to music unlike other things. Ever since having Rockford Fosgate in my car everything i own has to be of equal sound quality or i just dont enjoy it as much :poke:

I have the bose companion 2 speaker set and all kinds of top notch sound stuff :laugh:

+1 on skull candy best I have used. I glued the silicone pieces to the buds problem solved.
Posted via Mobile Device

Do they have a clicker for pausing/advancing tracks or a way to control the volume? I use the earbuds that come with my iphone or the ones that came with my Blackberry. I like the fact that I can quickly pause or advance a track without taking out my ipod or removing my gloves. The downside with these though is the sound quality and they tend to be knocked loose when putting on my helmet.

They are a few years old now but my Shure headphones (About $160cad) are to date the best I have heard and had.

I'm going to be looking for a new set soon and was thinking I'd go with Shure again but, I'll inquire about the Rockfords!

Thanks for the heads-up!

Hrmmm - I love RF gear. Have a couple Punch amps and have had my share of Punch pro amps and subs stolen from my vehicles. LOL

I have the Bose earbuds, too. I love them. But I wouldn't mind trying the RF ones...

Do they have a clicker for pausing/advancing tracks or a way to control the volume? I use the earbuds that come with my iphone or the ones that came with my Blackberry. I like the fact that I can quickly pause or advance a track without taking out my ipod or removing my gloves. The downside with these though is the sound quality and they tend to be knocked loose when putting on my helmet.

Yes they make and iphone compatible headset i believe for a little more money.. check the website

Hrmmm - I love RF gear. Have a couple Punch amps and have had my share of Punch pro amps and subs stolen from my vehicles. LOL

I have the Bose earbuds, too. I love them. But I wouldn't mind trying the RF ones...

Like i said i had two Bose sets and these beat them out by a good little bit.

Yeah Im a Rockford nut myself. Love their car audio so I figured I wouldnt be dissappointed by the headphones and i was not by any means... :thumbsup:

I'm looking for a good sounding set for my tunes. My probelm--I have a hard time keeping the ear buds in my ear under my helmet. What's the secret to keeping them in you ear?

I'm looking for a good sounding set for my tunes. My probelm--I have a hard time keeping the ear buds in my ear under my helmet. What's the secret to keeping them in you ear?
place the buds in your ear and wrap the line behind your ears and over the top. slide your lid on slowly. trust me, it works! :beerchug:

I've got skull candy speakers in my helmet, love em.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah usually just put your helmet on slow and make sure there isnt any tug on the cord so they dont get pulled out. The Bose were poor at staying in but these go comfortable inside your ear and stay in pretty very well :thumbsup:

Back