Best clip on hand grips for the Busa

Bigpopa64

Registered
I was just trying to find out the best grips or gel grips to cut down on vibration on your hands that work thanks in advance

probably the best thing for vibration is the heaviest weights you can find on the bar ends. Grips will help a little, but I have not found any that make a huge difference personally. Some of the aftermarket bar configurations are less buzzy, I have Helibars. You probably know the Busa has a buzz zone around 4K, so don't hang there for extended periods of time.

probably the best thing for vibration is the heaviest weights you can find on the bar ends. Grips will help a little, but I have not found any that make a huge difference personally. Some of the aftermarket bar configurations are less buzzy, I have Helibars. You probably know the Busa has a buzz zone around 4K, so don't hang there for extended periods of time.

As Arch mentioned above, the best way to kill vibration is with bar weights. I rode for many years with this exact same set of solid brass (HEAVY!) bar ends on my old GS1150ES and also my Hayabusa for that very reason. These weigh maybe 6-8oz apeice. I am not using them with my current Fatbar set up, as the vibration is nowhere near what is was with the stock clip-ons, or the Helibar/Genmar combo I ran for a long time. The Throttlemeister Heavy exists for this purpose also.
DSCN0001_mod2.jpg

Back