Best Bluetooth ear piece?

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
My bluetooth ear bud rcently crapped out on me and most calls couldnt hear me very well anyway with that Samsung one I had.

Any suggestions on whats best? I mostly use it while driving, I need one with noise canceling or similar...

Thanks - Kent

I have a Jawbone Prime. I haven't heard many complaints from people about the quality on their end, but my experience is the call volume should be about 30% louder on my end.

It was basically unusable while driving down the interstate in my car. The road noise from low profile tires near the end of their useful life was just too much for it. Now that I've put a new set on I should try it again.

Hands free is nice, but I wish there was something out there that didn't make me feel like a geek while using it. The first ones with the huge flashing blue lights were just ridiculous. "Look at me, I have a status symbol stuck on my head."

I have a Jawbone Prime. I haven't heard many complaints from people about the quality on their end, but my experience is the call volume should be about 30% louder on my end.

It was basically unusable while driving down the interstate in my car. The road noise from low profile tires near the end of their useful life was just too much for it. Now that I've put a new set on I should try it again.

Hands free is nice, but I wish there was something out there that didn't make me feel like a geek while using it. The first ones with the huge flashing blue lights were just ridiculous. "Look at me, I have a status symbol stuck on my head."

Some of them look like a cockroach.

Back