Best bang for the buck!

Duckcomando

Registered
What is the best full exhaust system that will produce the most horsepower gains for a 2011 Busa? I'm trying to get the most performance upgrade possible from strictly bolt on parts. All feedback will be valued. I have been looking on Brocks website and so far I can't find any performance gains listed so I can compare to two brothers etc. Can you guys offer any help on this?

I would say the brocks.I think rule of thumb is most exhaust will give 10HP.It all depends on sound and look really.Brocks are purdy but spendy but they support is good and plenty of tech help.I have a yosh 4 into 1 and it performs well just doesnt have the sound I like.

What about the alien head vs the megaphone? Will there be performance differences or just looks and sound? Thanks for the replies so far.

What about the alien head vs the megaphone? Will there be performance differences or just looks and sound? Thanks for the replies so far.

Mainly the look, the AH gives a little more ground clearance I would imagine. The black satin looks great with the Gen II black frame and you can order the name plate to match the bikes color if you want.

Sounds awsome man. Yeah I am definetly getting the blacked out set of pipes. I might even venture to get the red logo.

My bike baseline dynoed at 165 hp (I think). I put a PcV, 4into1 Muzzy and a K&N filter. Then dyno tuned it. It made 177hp. I got new black wheels and wanted a matching black short pipe. I put a ceramic coated black AlienHead 4into1 on and again had it dyno tuned. The bike now makes 187hp. The Brocks pipe added a considerable amount.

As an org member you're entitled to an addtl 10% off. Mention this if you order direct from them.

Thanks for telling me about the discount I had no idea. The ceramic coated pipes look totally awsome. Since I'm going for a blacked out look on this new bike I think that is in order. I think I will wait until the very end before I decide if I want to pull the decals off.

Here's a video I made

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gene...ks-4into1-alienhead-thru-rpm-range-video.html

And a pic.
813e0d85.jpg

Thanks for telling me about the discount I had no idea. The ceramic coated pipes look totally awsome. Since I'm going for a blacked out look on this new bike I think that is in order. I think I will wait until the very end before I decide if I want to pull the decals off.

Man I love the look of the new black and red scheme. Break my heart if you pull the decals off.
If my bike didn't have decals on tank I think your red decals would look awesome on my white.

Back