Before mods dyno run on my 2012 Busa

Forget about the zx14r everyone knows that a stock busa is not that close. But the simple fact that a piped and tuned bmw1000rr was only 7 hp ahead of a STOCK busa makes my point. Something was not right period. I was not there so I can't say. But there is no way in hell your 7hp down stock from a tuned bmw unless you got lucky and someone put a 14R engine in your bike!! But I agree a dyno IS just a tuning tool, when you all used it the same day something had to change in the machine settings or something because you guys know your busas aren't that close to a bmw 1000rr. I have seen the bmw1000rr race a tuned busa.....and it wasnt pretty. They are definitely down more than 7hp. Hell the riders even switched bikes and the bemmer still killed it. But it doesn't really matter we all have great bikes, that are all to much for the street.

Forget about the zx14r everyone knows that a stock busa is not that close. But the simple fact that a piped and tuned bmw1000rr was only 7 hp ahead of a STOCK busa makes my point. Something was not right period. I was not there so I can't say. But there is no way in hell your 7hp down stock from a tuned bmw unless you got lucky and someone put a 14R engine in your bike!! But I agree a dyno IS just a tuning tool, when you all used it the same day something had to change in the machine settings or something because you guys know your busas aren't that close to a bmw 1000rr. I have seen the bmw1000rr race a tuned busa.....and it wasnt pretty. They are definitely down more than 7hp. Hell the riders even switched bikes and the bemmer still killed it. But it doesn't really matter we all have great bikes, that are all to much for the street.

:rofl:

They are that close and the fact that you are holding on to a dyno number/testing performed on the SAME DAY tells me you don't really understand. There are hundreds of variables in dyno testing and the same ones showing them close on one day can show them miles apart on another day.

Yep, they change the machine between runs to show a tuned BMW only 7hp stronger than a stock BUSA... :rofl:

BUSA and BMW is that close, it's a riders race....PERIOD! You take two stock bikes to the track and the BUSA will be more consistent. If it wasn't pretty then something is wrong with the bike..... :poke:

Are you going to start quoting magazine times next? :laugh:

My favorite part is when the Gen-II came out it made 170-185whp and suddenly when the new 14R comes out it only makes 165whp... :rofl: Same with the S1000RR,...that bike made 190whp when first introduced and suddenly it makes 170's: 2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R On The Dyno | Fast Bikes

My gen1 makes enough that's all I care about. Maybe one day I will get to do a motor build or turbo. Too many people get wrapped up in numbers because any 1000+cc sport bike has enough power to get you in trouble in 2.1 seconds.

Got busa you dont get it do you. Stock for stock the busa and bmw are close enough. Even though the 1000 puts out more power and is lighter. So the bmw will always win with equal riders. But AGAIN this is not stock for stock......this is a piped and tuned bmw vs a BONE STO C K busa. Thats my only point, anywhere else in the world on ANY dyno the 1000rr puts out way more than 7hp than a BONE STOCK BUSA. You buss guys have to realize you have been beaten badly my a few bikes now. Face it. And for my final argument than I'm done writng back to guys that think the busa is still right there, Johnny cheesez himself was posting on bikeland that on his dyno a 2012 zx14r with just a pipe put out 211hp and over 120tq with pump gas. He also showed the chart. Now when asked about the highest busa he ever had on his dyno he said it was an 08 with full exhaust tuned by him and had RACE FUEL and it on race fuel mind you it pulled 195hp. So imagine a 14r tuned on race fuel the even more beating it would be besides the 16hp. But I guess you'll have an argument about this to. Go live in 2011 got busa when your bike was still relevant. Take care boys.

Oh by the way if or when a newer busa does ever come out and wopp the 14r like the 14r wopps the busa, I won't be like some of you guys and be in denial. Hell I might come back and just by one again. But it needs alot more than just power to beat this new 14r. Brakes, refinement, handling, smoothness, any much more. But we'll see.

And got busa I saw a video of your turbo busa on the dyno and I showed to my 14r and I have to admit it leaked a lil antifreeze. That bike is flippin nuts man my god!!!!!

Got busa you dont get it do you. Stock for stock the busa and bmw are close enough. Even though the 1000 puts out more power and is lighter. So the bmw will always win with equal riders. But AGAIN this is not stock for stock......this is a piped and tuned bmw vs a BONE STO C K busa. Thats my only point, anywhere else in the world on ANY dyno the 1000rr puts out way more than 7hp than a BONE STOCK BUSA. You buss guys have to realize you have been beaten badly my a few bikes now. Face it. And for my final argument than I'm done writng back to guys that think the busa is still right there, Johnny cheesez himself was posting on bikeland that on his dyno a 2012 zx14r with just a pipe put out 211hp and over 120tq with pump gas. He also showed the chart. Now when asked about the highest busa he ever had on his dyno he said it was an 08 with full exhaust tuned by him and had RACE FUEL and it on race fuel mind you it pulled 195hp. So imagine a 14r tuned on race fuel the even more beating it would be besides the 16hp. But I guess you'll have an argument about this to. Go live in 2011 got busa when your bike was still relevant. Take care boys.

...and you have to realize that you can compare dyno numbers until you are blue, the BUSA still dominates on the track...PERIOD!

LOL....you better go back and re-read that thread. Your numbers aren't even close with Johnny's dyno. My bike made more power than that with a pipe and I know of at least 3-that dynoed higher than mine. Check your facts before you start talking about something you don't know.

Are you really comparing a 1441cc bike to a 1340cc bike? Again, the 14R is impressive for a STOCK bike but compared to a 1441cc BUSA they really aren't the top dog even after 15+ years of Kawi STILL being behind. Heck, I know of 1340cc BUSA's with head/cams making more power than a full bolt-on 14R.... :poke:

Oh by the way if or when a newer busa does ever come out and wopp the 14r like the 14r wopps the busa, I won't be like some of you guys and be in denial. Hell I might come back and just by one again. But it needs alot more than just power to beat this new 14r. Brakes, refinement, handling, smoothness, any much more. But we'll see.

The only thing the 14R has on the Gen-II BUSA which is now 6-YEARS old is peak power and traction control. NOTHING else on the 14R is so far ahead like you want to claim. Bring your bike out to a trackday and show me otherwise... ;)

And got busa I saw a video of your turbo busa on the dyno and I showed to my 14r and I have to admit it leaked a lil antifreeze. That bike is flippin nuts man my god!!!!!

For the record, what has your dyno queen run at the track with YOU riding? :poke:

All things being equal,from what i've seen the new ZX-14 on average puts out about 20 more hp than a Gen II Busa.Big deal,it's a 1441 and should put out at least 20 more hp.I went ridin' with a friend last weekend who just bought a 2013 ZX-14 and after watching him do a few roll ons in 2nd and 3rd to tell you the truth i wasn't impressed in the least.Besides that the thing is physically huge...i wouldn't have one of those tanks shoved up my ass if you gave me one.

That's all boys,carry on.:laugh::moon:

(get 'em Josh:beerchug:)

Got busa your ignorance is amazing. You now zero about me and my knowledge thats for sure. I know nothing of you thats why i have not insulted your intelligance. My numbers are on,and i'm going on what johnny said not me. Busa's have been around since 99,the new 14r came out last year give it some time on the track and you'll see. Hell on brocks site everytime there are races,mirock and so forth the 14r has won quite a few. But lets be honest here,there are way more busas and a hell of alot more products out there for them. And to prove my point yet again your only intellgent comeback was to bring up a built busa 1441 motor,A BUILT MOTOR you and i know thats a whole new game once you go into the motor. And diverjeff if you were not impressed by a bike that YOU said averages 20 hp+ more than your busa,well then you would fall asleep watching your busa race i guess??? And got busa your final nail in the coffin for your arguement,did you really cry about the 1441cc 14r vs the lil 1340cc busa?????????? REALLY come on the ONLY reason the busa was EVER in the lead for the fastest bike once upon a time is because of its displacment advantage. It put out a bigger motor and thats the only reason it was good,and now that the 14r does it,its not fair????? Really i guess when the blackbird people started crying it was fine for you. And stop with just the peak power and TC is what makes the 14r a better bike. Its a hell of alot more than that,now i know you never rode one. Well i did and i sold my busa. But i guess guys like you can throw a turbo on honda blackbird and think its better to because it has more power. Instead of going back and forth till were blue i'll let it go. Take care guys,i'm done going back and forth. .......P.S. i like 95% of riders do not drag race my bike,that is all skill which i know,hell rickey gadsen could kill me on a gsxr 750,does that make it better and faster than my 14r???? Nope he is just a better rider. And lee pritchardon his zx14r is running 8.40's at 162mph on a pipe annd tuned bike on regular gas that is strecthed and NO power adders. So i think it can hold its own,do you???? And remember i was only talkin about stock for stock,or mod for mod. Hell even LSR riders are doing amazing things with stock 14r's with just flasherd ecu's. But i don't know what i'm talkin about. Got busa if you only knew!!! See ya guys i'll let you all get the last words i'm gone.

Got busa your ignorance is amazing. You now zero about me and my knowledge thats for sure. I know nothing of you thats why i have not insulted your intelligance. My numbers are on,and i'm going on what johnny said not me. Busa's have been around since 99,the new 14r came out last year give it some time on the track and you'll see. Hell on brocks site everytime there are races,mirock and so forth the 14r has won quite a few. But lets be honest here,there are way more busas and a hell of alot more products out there for them. And to prove my point yet again your only intellgent comeback was to bring up a built busa 1441 motor,A BUILT MOTOR you and i know thats a whole new game once you go into the motor. And diverjeff if you were not impressed by a bike that YOU said averages 20 hp+ more than your busa,well then you would fall asleep watching your busa race i guess??? And got busa your final nail in the coffin for your arguement,did you really cry about the 1441cc 14r vs the lil 1340cc busa?????????? REALLY come on the ONLY reason the busa was EVER in the lead for the fastest bike once upon a time is because of its displacment advantage. It put out a bigger motor and thats the only reason it was good,and now that the 14r does it,its not fair????? Really i guess when the blackbird people started crying it was fine for you. And stop with just the peak power and TC is what makes the 14r a better bike. Its a hell of alot more than that,now i know you never rode one. Well i did and i sold my busa. But i guess guys like you can throw a turbo on honda blackbird and think its better to because it has more power. Instead of going back and forth till were blue i'll let it go. Take care guys,i'm done going back and forth. .......P.S. i like 95% of riders do not drag race my bike,that is all skill which i know,hell rickey gadsen could kill me on a gsxr 750,does that make it better and faster than my 14r???? Nope he is just a better rider. And lee pritchardon his zx14r is running 8.40's at 162mph on a pipe annd tuned bike on regular gas that is strecthed and NO power adders. So i think it can hold its own,do you???? And remember i was only talkin about stock for stock,or mod for mod. Hell even LSR riders are doing amazing things with stock 14r's with just flasherd ecu's. But i don't know what i'm talkin about. Got busa if you only knew!!! See ya guys i'll let you all get the last words i'm gone.

Nope,not impressed at all.

Adios dude.:moon:

I can't say I have seen a 14r hit a 100,000 miles yet :laugh: sorry man but everyone knows that the 14r has more power and is faster. We know this. Your getting bent out ta shape because of dyno numbers. Its a tool THATS all it is. Also a built 1441 busa motor would be on the same level as a 14r motor. Everyone that's been in the new motor says how much better that head and cam package is. Kawi built a race motor and stuck a huge exhaust to meet emission standards. I give props to Kawi for doing it, somebody need to beat this busa just so they would finally give it a make over.

Don't get so bent out of shape, I was busting your chops for trolling and obviously my return trolling seemed to bother you more... :laugh:

It wouldn't matter if the ZX14 made 50hp more, it still wouldn't out sell the BUSA. If you want to compare, compare apples-to-apples....1441cc to 1441cc. They are all built motors, upping the cc isn't a BUILT motor...nothing but a simple piston swap. :banghead: So what is your excuse for why the previous 1352cc ZX14 got mopped with a Gen-II bike and even that took Kawasaki 7-8 YEARS? :poke:

Again, you are wrong! The displacement advantage was a small part, the largest advantage was AND still is in aerodynamics. The BUSA is faster and holds MORE land speed records because of the aero....nothing more. So again, get your facts straight if you want to come debate and troll this site. Your remark is especially funny since the 14R with more power is still going slower than the Gen-II BUSA in 1-Mile, landspeed, etc..... :rofl:

Actually the Blackbird was and still is a GREAT bike! It's not the fastest but it's still an amazing machine.. :thumbsup:

So you are hear to debate dyno numbers BUT you don't race your bike? ???

So, I guess you are one of those guys that just goes and buys the latest, biggest hyped x, y, z...because of the magazines. :lol:

And nothing against Lee because he's a great guy and probably one of the best riders out. But since you brought up Lee maybe you should go look at the numbers and see that he still hasn't beat the stock engine bolt-on record held by guess what....a GEN-II Hayabusa! :laugh:

Since you brought up LSR, maybe you should look at those records as well. The new big and bad 14R is still behind the BUSA's and even the S1000RR... :moon:

But don't be mad, this was all in fun. At least bring facts to the next shop talk session and not just hate....good day! :beerchug:

Guys he is wrong on everything he posted AGAIN. The 14r mod for mod and stock sets the new records in lsr. And the gen1 14 vs gen 2 busa was always down to the rider. They were always neck to neck in power. And again your an idiot got busa the reason the busa was the fastest bike wasn't aero that only helped it at top speed. But getting to top speed was all those cc's period. And your wrong BIG TIME about the quarter mile times. Check your stats the new 14r MOD FOR MOD and completely stock has set all new records for a production bike. Thats the truth. I post facts, then you come behind me with zero proof and just say im wrong. And by the way call around the busa isnt selling here at all compared t9 the 14r. But who really cares what sells more. All I know is everyone else here has already admitted that the new 14r is the **** . Deal with it kid. It kills me the mis info you put out on here, especially about lsr, that I know about and the new 14r with JUST the top speed restrictions removed is running well over the 200 mph mark. Jesus man give it it's respect will you. And show me a busa set up JUST LIKE lee's thsts running those numbers. PROOF PROOF nit just saying it. The only ones that have gotten A LIL close are on race gas and other beefed up bikes. Lee's is simple bolt ons. Got busa you are out of your league on this one. Trust me.

Hell even fiend called out your comments about your claims you can't back up. I'll be like you now. Ok guys the new 14r just ran 6.70 in the 1/4mile totally stock. And after 160mph it will start to hoover off the ground til its top speed of 435mph. What it's got to be a fact I posted it on the Internet.

Lee pritchard is on this site and isnt a brand *****, he rides the lastest and greatest. On the new 14r compared to the gen2 busa and gen1 14 he is running 2 tenths faster and 7-8mph faster in the quarter. Now that's alot in the quarter. And after the quarter it would just get worse. Thats all I need to say about that. And I have a deal for you got busa, since you say suzk makes a better bike still and better aero (which it still does have better aeros) lets take a totally stock suz built bike vs a totally stock kawi built 14r and only remove the top speed restrictions and lets see who goes the fastest with the same rider (just to take rider skill out of it). I think we all know what would happen. In Australia they just set a new record on a stock bike (STOCK) a 14r ran 212mph. Check it out guys, Google it. Now that's the facts.

Hell even fiend called out your comments about your claims you can't back up. I'll be like you now. Ok guys the new 14r just ran 6.70 in the 1/4mile totally stock. And after 160mph it will start to hoover off the ground til its top speed of 435mph. What it's got to be a fact I posted it on the Internet.

How did I call him out? I was stating the fastest gen 2 that I have seen because it was asked right after his post. I will say that I think it comes down to the rider on how fast the bikes are. I've seen a couple 14rs go 9.20s on motor and that is all they can get out of them at one of the tracks that I go to. Some are spraying and barely breaking into the 8s so I honestly think it is mainly rider.

I would hope they are "quicker" than a Busa because of the extra 100 cc. The 14r is essentially a built motor from the factory and if you were to do a comparison with a 1441 Busa I think it would eat the 14rs lunch but that's just my opinion.

Back