Before & After Pics

Ok, here's my bike the day it arrived
photo_tomos_ultrablue_side.jpg

And here it is on steroids
P1010444 [800x600].JPG

photo_tomos_ultrablue_side.jpg

P1010444 [800x600].JPG

Ive got one a couple of my "before" pics earlier in the thread but here she is "show ready" :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

021.jpg

I thought Tenshi was a good girl

Illegal Drug Habit. Maybe she is not such a good girl, Next thing you know she will have a spiked collar
Gotta ask you, Michael, how exactly do you mount Misty? I mean that swinging the leg over part? :rofl:

Gotta ask you, Michael, how exactly do you mount Misty? I mean that swinging the leg over part? :rofl:

Swing that leg high. :rulez:

One time learning experience, Ripped pants and a scratch on my inner thigh :shocked:,

It wont happen again.

I have (both)Transformers as part of my BluRay collection and Yes, it was awesome watching it on the 105" projection screen. I don't have a walk-out basement so I can't really take my busa down through the stairs;( It will definitely look cool if parked beside the stairs and probably the perfect spot for winter storage.

I only purchased my busa last September 2009 and it's currently hibernating in my garage. I have already purchased some appearance mods (sliders, etc.. & buying FP racing levers from Pashnit, just waiting to finalize order).
here's my bike at the https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gene...3651-busa-owner-s-gallery-47.html#post2282085

Thanks Bro, this was really hard work. this project turned out to be a one man's job. 'Took me a while to finish it though.

Only my basement has the modern design. The rest of the house is 'traditional'. However, here's more 'before and after' pics of my home projects and the 'rest of my house'.

living room, before:
43bel-01.JPG

after:
43bel-05.jpg

before:
43bel-02.JPG

after:
43bel-06.jpg

rest of the house:
shot from the foyer:
43bel-09.jpg

the great room (last christmas'09):
xmas09.jpg
holy knick knacks batman. busy rooms, must take forever to dust all that stuff.

Back