Bear Warning Sign

That's not even funny... Tell you what, being this far north, heading up to Canada to play in the Rockies just isn't going to happen, no weapon, no rockies. At least here in Washington when I am up in the North Cascades I can hike armed.

Not much scares me, humans not really, getting lost is no concern (I could use the weight loss), big horn sheep, moose, elk, whatever I'm good. Bobcats no worries, Mountain lions... Not too concerned, they'll raise an eyebrow but I grew up with them.

Sorry to say though, Bears... They scare the ever loving outta me, especially Grizzly Bears. Just right to the core spook the hell outta me. These little buggers are cute as hell, mom is awesome, and they are just little black bears, but out in the woods unarmed? No thanks. Much rather have a floor rug and two matching pillows than be dinner for a quadruped. :whistle:

DSCN4349.jpg

That's not even funny... Tell you what, being this far north, heading up to Canada to play in the Rockies just isn't going to happen, no weapon, no rockies. At least here in Washington when I am up in the North Cascades I can hike armed.

Not much scares me, humans not really, getting lost is no concern (I could use the weight loss), big horn sheep, moose, elk, whatever I'm good. Bobcats no worries, Mountain lions... Not too concerned, they'll raise an eyebrow but I grew up with them.

Sorry to say though, Bears... They scare the ever loving outta me, especially Grizzly Bears. Just right to the core spook the hell outta me. These little buggers are cute as hell, mom is awesome, and they are just little black bears, but out in the woods unarmed? No thanks. Much rather have a floor rug and two matching pillows than be dinner for a quadruped. :whistle:

Lighten up

Back