Be afraid!

Haya01B

Registered
This is what you need to be afraid of:

CNSNews.com - Mexican Drug Cartels Getting Guns From U.S.

Four more lawmen were wounded in the bloodbath and a cache of weapons was seized, including a single AK-47 assault rifle that authorities say was purchased 800 miles away at a Phoenix gun shop and smuggled into Mexico.

You complain about your right to have firearms being taken away from you and this is why. You better try and find a way to be more responsible and prevent these kind of things from happening and then your right would be easier to protect.

Four more lawmen were wounded in the bloodbath and a cache of weapons was seized, including a single AK-47 assault rifle that authorities say was purchased 800 miles away at a Phoenix gun shop and smuggled into Mexico.

You complain about your right to have firearms being taken away from you and this is why. You better try and find a way to be more responsible and prevent these kind of things from happening and then your right would be easier to protect.

Sir, the weapons were illegally obtained. Point being gun laws and restrictions only affect those citizens who abide by the law. It is a constitutional right that will be protected by the Supreme Court if the Congress and the President conspire to violate it.

The problem being a law abiding citizen purchased the gun(if proper paper work was filed) Then it just happened to make its way to Mexico. I believe a law abiding citizen should be allowed to own full auto, sbr, sbs and aow but the reason the restrictions are so tight on them is because you will have old Bob go to the gun shop and buy a full auto machine gun and sell it to Billy and He will sell it to who ever and then on to Mexico or where ever. Bottom line without a paper trail there is no one to blame and you simply can't have that.

You are right about the constitutional law, but if you think about when it was written they were using black poweder guns. They can simply say ok yeah you can have guns but only black power and the rest is off limits.

Last edited:
Oh, by the way, full auto weapons require lots of paperwork. I'm not all about being able to buy whatever I want, but I'm certainly not in the group that wants to seize everyone's ( read law abiding citizens ) weapons either.

Actually they weren't even talking about guns. It says, "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." Arms are not just guns. Arms is defined as "a means (as a weapon) of offense or defense" thereby including all weapons such as knives, swords, axes, etc.

This isn't about guns. It's about rights to self-defense.

RIGHT! The is NO other way for them to get a gun :cookoo:

what a joke.

We blame mexican smuggling on our drug problem and they blame US on their gun problem.

JUST BUILD THE WALL ALREADY!!!!!!

I can counter that.

if our government did a better job at protecting our borders this wouldnt happen either.

Why take away my rights because we cant protect our borders and prevent people and equipment from crossing.

And you obviously are clueless as to how the whole gun thing works.

If they outlawed guns here, it would prevent legal citizens from having guns to protect ourselves, and lets say the government were able to remove ALL guns from the US. the drug cartel will just get their guns from somewhere else.

if people or gangs are bent on obtaining weapons they will obtain weapons one way or another, even if they have to make their own guns. The technoogy and knowledge is out there.

dont be fooled into thinking the United States can do much to stop the drug cartels from obtaining weapons. the only thing that can be done is to kill them all or put them all in jail. you will never disarm them ever.

So Troll boy... the point of this thread is what? you are pointing a finger at people here for what some less than law abiding group of mexicans did?

WTF makes you the authority on what is going to fix what drug dealers are willing to do in order to make millions?? Why don't you go join some group of picket sign carriers on the mexican border and ask them nicely to refrain from stealing, robbing, murdering and dumping cigarette butts in the street...

if you think there is a single gun law that would stop this activity... lets hear it... ban all guns? that wont work..

Last edited:
Not ban guns, but tighter paper trail on them would probably slow it down because no one wants to be responsible for Sh@t these days. If you have guns floating around with no paper trail then you have a perfectly good crime weapon. I had people try and sell me hand guns out here with no paper work and don't know me from Adam. Then wonder why the things are going the way they are. Because of your Dumb A ah forget it.

I can counter that.

if our government did a better job at protecting our borders this wouldnt happen either.

Why take away my rights because we cant protect our borders and prevent people and equipment from crossing.

And you obviously are clueless as to how the whole gun thing works.

If they outlawed guns here, it would prevent legal citizens from having guns to protect ourselves, and lets say the government were able to remove ALL guns from the US. the drug cartel will just get their guns from somewhere else.

if people or gangs are bent on obtaining weapons they will obtain weapons one way or another, even if they have to make their own guns. The technoogy and knowledge is out there.

dont be fooled into thinking the United States can do much to stop the drug cartels from obtaining weapons. the only thing that can be done is to kill them all or put them all in jail. you will never disarm them ever.

Back