BDE Gen 3 or Yoshimura

I ain't in a click, my bike came with a Yosh RS-3 SS. Sounds good since I gutted it, I have no idea what kind of power it makes. I will buy a stepped Hindle as soon as I get the scratch. All the reports I've heard and all the fast Busa's in my neck of the woods run em. FWIW.

I ain't in a click, my bike came with a Yosh RS-3 SS. Sounds good since I gutted it, I have no idea what kind of power it makes. I will buy a stepped Hindle as soon as I get the scratch. All the reports I've heard and all the fast Busa's in my neck of the woods run em. FWIW.
Thats right your not.. Those who are know it..

It comes down to personal preference. If you want the Yosh buy the Yosh, if you want the BDE buy the BDE. Honestly you can ask this question and get a thoushand different answers but don't worry about what other people say just buy what you want. I prefer the Yosh but I have always used them on all my bikes and like them. I have never used the BDE so I cannot form an opinion.

They only true way to find out which one makes the best power(on the dyno) is have them both and try them both on the same bike on the same dyno and on the same day. Tune the bike to each pipe and then compare and then, and only then will you get the true idea of the difference.

Honestly does it really matter? Any full exhaust is good. Not sure anyone can tell the difference between 155hp and 160 anyway....

All really comes down to personal preference and how much money you want to spend. I love my BDE and wouldn't have gone any other way, but that's just me.

I have a yosh RS3 and have been very happy with the sound. Last week i had a custom map made and was very disapointed with the 156hp and 100tq max readings. With the air box mod, pair valve disabled and PC3USB I figuired at least 160hp. It even started with 150.9hp before the map so the custom map is very worth the money ($200). I just sent an email to brockracing to get a new street megaphone exhaust system shipped out for me. I will post the new numbers in a few weeks when I have installed it and had time to get another dyno run.... Any one want a good deal on a used RS3, let me know.

Different dyno on a different day. So no your dyno run doesn't count. They all made back to back runs on the same dyno so their test is the most accurate.

yeah...but the need to run the same pipe on the SAME bike..period.

That's just rediculous to presume that those bikes were all completely identical.
Every factor from the number of miles on each bike to the number burnout's, wheelies, and rainstorms they have been through would influence each bike differently.
Do they all have the same tire, chain tension (BIG factor there!) etc....who ran the first run that day....etc.

It's a matter of PREFERENCE here folks...that's all. Unless you are getting paid to put the power to the ground...you go with what you like, first in looks and sound then secondly power. The pipes are so close in how well they flow, that 99% of us would never know the difference while sitting at a traffice light.
Finding a good tuner would be something I would be more concerned about.

just cause me and two buddies both have blonde haired blue eyed 19yr old wives doesn't mean they all "suck-it" the same way.

<!--EDIT|BusaCruise
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116342185 -->

Back