Baxley Sport Chock

Ked0607

Registered
Anything to watch out for on a Gen 3 with this chock? Main reason I got it is to aid getting bike on rear stand safely. I've almost dropped it twice getting it off the pitbull rear stand. If this doesn't work I'll be selling the putbull and the baxley and getting the Skylift.

OK so I should have bought one of these years ago. My GSXR1000 wasn't as heavy so it wasn't an issue. The Baxley made it a breeze.

20230918_191716.jpg

Love mine
I bolted it to my bike lift, but sometimes use it on the floor too.
It can also be bolted to a trailer, which I'll be doing at some point.
It is very stable as well.
I have my Gsxr apart and in the Baxley chock right now.

View attachment 1670739
I put the Busa in the deep setting and it never budged. Made getting the rear stand under it a piece of cake. Chain cleaned lubed and adjusted to .90 inches of slack and centered with digital calipers to .0005 lt to rt. Torqued to 74lbs of tq less than an hour of total work.

@TonyM995 recommended this place when I finally bought a Baxley earlier this year.
The guy who owns this business is great to deal with, has the best price, and told me if there's a part I want, chances are he can get it.
He has all the colors of the Baxley chocks too.
If you want one, or any parts, check them out, I prefer buying from the Good smaller businesses whenever possible, as they're bike guys too...and they even have the best price.

@TonyM995 recommended this place when I finally bought a Baxley earlier this year.
The guy who owns this business is great to deal with, has the best price, and told me if there's a part I want, chances are he can get it.
He has all the colors of the Baxley chocks too.
If you want one, or any parts, check them out, I prefer buying from the Good smaller businesses whenever possible, as they're bike guys too...and they even have the best price.
I went direct and used the discount code RRW

Back