Battery Tenders...

Sloto200

Off we go, into the wild blue yonder...
Donating Member
Registered
With the cold weather coming i've noticed that my bike is getting harder to turn over when the mercury dips.  I've wanted to get one of the battery tenders and figured i'd check with board sponsers to see if any of them sell and for how much.  I'm looking to possibly get a  Battery Tender Plus
but could possibly settle for a Battery Tender Jr.  Maybe a group buy is in order?  I bet i'm not the only one that would benifit from such a purchase at this time of the year.

There is one listed on the auction site. Might save you some money and help the board at the same time

Check this out... while searching online look at what i found. I'm not sure what to think about this because of the one statement that says "same features as Battery Tender"

http://www.tonker.com/store/Battery_Management_System.html#3291

I was about to just buy this thing because of the price but it almost seems like its more than a mistake of being listed for $7.16. Almost like a scam or something...

Got mine from Walmart for $17.88.  Came with battery mounted plug & alligator clamps.  Based on what I read about the battery tender jr it seems mine does almost the same thing.

Back