Basics for passing ECTA LSR (Maxton) tech

Charles at Street&Track has them.... ;)

I believe you need a different cover for a 20T to fit on a Gen-II...

Looks like I won't have a bike to race next month, so I'm a scratch

Child Support Payments due each month: $5200
Attourney Fees Paid this year: $6500
Orthodontist Bill due next Month: $3200
College Tuition due this fall: $52,000
Opportunity to rethink that first marriage....Priceless:moon:

Be careful what you post on the internet, because someday some lawyer may be showing a judge a 10 x 8 glossy of you power-wheeling at the 1/8 mile and saying its an excuse why his client should get more money.

sorry to hear you can't make Loring. :banghead: I can understand with those kind of expenses.

I'm still scheduleed to go. I've been waiting almost a year for this event to come aruond again. :bowdown::thumbsup:

Looks like I won't have a bike to race next month, so I'm a scratch

Child Support Payments due each month: $5200
Attourney Fees Paid this year: $6500
Orthodontist Bill due next Month: $3200
College Tuition due this fall: $52,000
Opportunity to rethink that first marriage....Priceless:moon:

Be careful what you post on the internet, because someday some lawyer may be showing a judge a 10 x 8 glossy of you power-wheeling at the 1/8 mile and saying its an excuse why his client should get more money.

Now I see why they say it's cheaper to keep her... :laugh: j/k

Sorry to hear, I hope things work out. Good news is with tuition due that means one of them is at least 18, how many more to go?

As long as their a fulltime student you've still got to pay beyond their 18th birthday. At least in NJ you do.
Now I see why they say it's cheaper to keep her... :laugh: j/k

Sorry to hear, I hope things work out. Good news is with tuition due that means one of them is at least 18, how many more to go?

As long as their a fulltime student you've still got to pay beyond their 18th birthday. At least in NJ you do.

10 years down, and 10 more years to go. MA is not a good state for men. No chance for custody. Slim chance to get out of alimony. Slim chance to keep any of your property (50/50 my ass). Minimum 35% of gross for support. Miss one payment and a Sheriff can come pick you up and take you to jail like a common dope head. Oh, and to top it off they usually take your firearms and permits away so that you don't get "angry". Hmmm.

I might come up to Loring to tune for anyone running dataloggers. Any takers?

I'm sure there will be a few running juice. If you've got the time why not head on up. It should be a great weekend. :beerchug:

Maybe I'll toss a bottle on mine and see what happens :laugh:
10 years down, and 10 more years to go. MA is not a good state for men. No chance for custody. Slim chance to get out of alimony. Slim chance to keep any of your property (50/50 my ass). Minimum 35% of gross for support. Miss one payment and a Sheriff can come pick you up and take you to jail like a common dope head. Oh, and to top it off they usually take your firearms and permits away so that you don't get "angry". Hmmm.

Oh, and to top it off they usually take your firearms and permits away so that you don't get "angry". Hmmm.

firearms and permits ... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

-----------

I would love to take you up on some advice if I were going to be able to make it...

Thanks for offering~!~ :thumbsup:

What...? :eek:

What happened to turning 18 and being an adult... :banghead:

That's some BS, I'd be moving out of MA as fast as I could... :(

Bump to the top. Where can you find specific rule books for LSR that have what needs to be wired? I want to ride lsr this year, and from michiga, my backup plans are minimal if crap isnt done right the first time. Any pics of a FULLY prep'd wired bike? Like every spot to wire?

eric - see pictures above. They visualy answer your question of fully prepped bike pics. As for the rule book, If you sign up and pay for a membership the rule book is sent to you for free. If you don't wish to be a mmber but still wish to receive a rulebook then you have to pay for the rulebook alone. here's a link to more information in regard to this: Welcome to ECTA » Membership and Registration

Remember there's more to passing tech than just safety wire. For the ECTA and SCTA the are specific rules for your safety gear (lethers, etc.). Each has their own rules. Texas is more Liberal when it comes to their LSR event rules. You can always message some of the guys here for some details as well. We're all here to help each other out.

Vann - Some people who use a clip masterlink in the chain put a dab of silicon on the link as an extra precaution to help prevent the link from getting loose. At least that's why I think they do it. Would it really make a difference or not is debatable.

Bumping to the top since season is getting close. I was asked for this thread the other day and had a hard time finding it for some reason...here we go~!~

Keep in mind these are the basics...I have a feeling the 2011 rule book is going to show a couple of additions.

The lanyard needs to be updated with the newer model.

The battery strap, while still can pass using the strap they really like for a metal loop or strap to go all the way around the battery now...

Check the rule book carefully this year.

Back